I honestly don't like this game because of this (sorry for another rant)

#21startedONatariPosted 1/15/2013 4:44:36 PM
Marcavious614 posted...
fatclemenza posted...
I just took a break. Probably will be an extended one. I'm enjoying the SNES lately.

Yeah I started playing my psx lately

check out retro-uprising.com they have all the old stuff free. atari-64. that is when your not here at gamefaqs.com. hope this post doesn't violate any rules. just trying to help folks play real games.
#22Littleshrtstout(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 9:58:40 PM
I'm convinced it's a combination of bad maps making predictable encounters that are then governed by connection but initially influenced by both players seeing each other before coming around the corner and then the icing on the cake is the badly synced hitboxes.

Maps are always an issue in each game for people. There are some good maps and some bad maps. I've never had a problem with maps on any of the games. There are some I like and don't like but I never blamed it for anything. My only real complaint is this camera/lag comp. thing :\
---
TheYesYEsShow
#23JVel91Posted 1/15/2013 9:59:40 PM
YesYes.
---
EMS
#24TheYesYEsShowPosted 1/15/2013 10:05:24 PM
Littleshrtstout posted...
YesYes.

Yes?

1v1.

I don't like 1v1's :P
---
TheYesYEsShow
#25retroman20Posted 1/15/2013 10:10:11 PM
Littleshrtstout posted...
http://youtu.be/6EyojLjUh5Q

I experience this estimated 80% of my games. The only reason I do decent (as opposed to how I used to play in MW3-back) is because I have to drastically change my play style for this game.

I never win 1v1 gunfights.The killcams make me look like a bad player with very slow reaction/response time and very bad aim, all the time. Even if I shoot first and damage them (what only apparently appears on my screen) the killcam (as well as theater) show me reacting later than what I actually had done as well as shooting 2-3 feet off target left or right (though this is because they moved out of the way by strafing or dropshotting but because of this lag comp/camera lag I am still aiming where I see them to be instead of where they actually moved.) It's ridiculous! How is it that I'm shooting someone and remain on target the entire time only for the killcam to show me damage them and then for some reason just completely start shooting somewhere else? What? I hate it i hate it i hate it! *pout

Seeing as I'm already upset and making an angry post, here are my nit picky things i don't like:
-can't hear lobby chat in party chat at the same time (like in past games)
-very limited Clan tags (a Treyarch annoyance)
-worse Combat Record
-tedious menu navigation compared to past games' ease of use
-lack of footsteps is replaced by the characters yelling (giving away your position) whenever you reload
-domination being cut in half
-theater mode doesn't record well
-final kills aren't always final kill cam (I'm not talking about being on the winning/losing team)
-lack of quality and quantity of shapes to use in emblem editor
-SBMM was annoying but not as bad now, lag comp. is the bigger and only real issue to me.
-announcer phrases
-radar always on in Party Games
-Party games count for k/d and spm
-knife is ridiculous in this game (in a bad useless way) though can be understandable with lag comp making you miss
(for example: plenty of times i knife someone only to miss, watch the kill cam and it shows me knife the air 1.5 seconds after they walk by me)

whew.... that's enough negativity for today.

For those who will say don't play this game: I still try to have fun and do. It's just frustrating is all. I still do other things besides BO2.

100% agree...this lag comp crap has got to go...
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP
#26JVel91Posted 1/15/2013 10:16:20 PM
JVel91 posted...
YesYes.

---
EMS
#27Littleshrtstout(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:51:00 PM
this game is stupid. >:(
---
TheYesYEsShow
#28JVel91Posted 1/17/2013 6:08:52 PM
JVel91 posted...
JVel91 posted...
YesYes.

---
EMS
#29XxOblivion77Posted 1/17/2013 6:10:12 PM
It ruins the game, but like you I still have fun and still play it (even though I don't why).
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(
#30XxOblivion77Posted 1/17/2013 6:13:24 PM
Have to add... it's interesting how a game that is broken at its core can still be fun for us, even though the problems are right in our faces.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(