I honestly don't like this game because of this (sorry for another rant)

#31FeelMyBladePosted 1/17/2013 6:17:39 PM
Littleshrtstout posted...
this game is stupid. >:(

I hear this a lot in the lobbies from the opponents I've just stomped.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#32MegaTape13Posted 1/17/2013 6:17:47 PM
We are still on the same page.

I found a fun way around all of this game's problems, though. I stopped playing it.

I still hop on BO and CoD4 from time to time. I'm confident now that those will always be may favorites.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#33Proudleaf24Posted 1/17/2013 6:28:04 PM
MegaTape13 posted...

I found a fun way around all of this game's problems, though. I stopped playing it.

I still hop on BO and CoD4 from time to time. I'm confident now that those will always be may favorites.

It's amazing how much I appreciate BO now.

And lol at the guy who thinks rushers benefit from this. Think again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFnIckyoxg
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#34Lord_XandrosPosted 1/17/2013 6:33:17 PM
I experience this estimated 80% of my games

A couple of weeks ago, you'd probably chalk it up to lag compensation.

This is now going to become the "thing that makes everyone play worse". It's been a hectic ride, but we've been through a lot - Juggernaut, OP frags, OP SMGs, OP shotguns, Commando, Pro Pipes, plain ol' lag, shoddy hit detection, online lag compensation, offline lag compensation and now player cameras.

Ever played zombies splitscreen in Black Ops, where you went down and had to spectate your partner, but when he moved, it lagged on your screen a bit, despite being on the same system? there you go. It's being noticed now, just like lag compensation in MW3, which was pinned as shoddy hit detection by everyone in Black Ops.

80% of your deaths was caused by you being outplayed.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#35supercoolisaacPosted 1/17/2013 6:34:59 PM
Proudleaf24 posted...
MegaTape13 posted...

And lol at the guy who thinks rushers benefit from this. Think again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFnIckyoxg

The rusher does benefit more though...
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#36XxOblivion77Posted 1/17/2013 6:37:44 PM
No one benefits from it. Skill is out the window when gunfights are determined by 1) Lag 2) The RNG used for recoil 3) The RNG used for hipfire 4) Broken cameras/hitboxes

THIS GAME IS SO GREAT IF YOU DIED YOU'RE GARBAGE

YOU'RE BAD STAY MAD
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(
#37Proudleaf24Posted 1/17/2013 6:39:25 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Proudleaf24 posted...
MegaTape13 posted...

The rusher does benefit more though...

The video shows that the host benefits the most. As does anyone who crouches, comes out of crouch and then fires.

Running only helps if you're coming around a corner. But if the host is already behind some sort of cover, coming out of crouch will lag on the other player's screen.
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#38Littleshrtstout(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:43:50 PM
A couple of weeks ago, you'd probably chalk it up to lag compensation.

I must be misunderstanding what lag compensation is. I always considered it and this new term "camera lag" to be the same thing. Whatever you call it, I've noticed it since I've ever started playing BO2 and the first half of MW3 (before they fixed it).

This is now going to become the "thing that makes everyone play worse". It's been a hectic ride, but we've been through a lot - Juggernaut, OP frags, OP SMGs, OP shotguns, Commando, Pro Pipes, plain ol' lag, shoddy hit detection, online lag compensation, offline lag compensation and now player cameras.

Well, you don't know me and for what my own words are worth: I've never complained about this stuff that much at all (to the effect you're thinking of i.e. blame it for every death.) I know perfectly well when I deserved a death due to gun choice/aiming/lack of awareness, etc.

Ever played zombies splitscreen in Black Ops, where you went down and had to spectate your partner, but when he moved, it lagged on your screen a bit, despite being on the same system? there you go. It's being noticed now, just like lag compensation in MW3, which was pinned as shoddy hit detection by everyone in Black Ops.

I've played splitscreen zombies in WaW but that's it. So i don't really know what you're talking about here.

80% of your deaths was caused by you being outplayed.

I doubt it. I watch every kill cam in this game now (at least those instances like I spoke of in my first post) where I suspect lag comp/camera delay instead of my own stupidity, and most of the time I find it to be true. It's always me reacting slower than I know how I had. Before my death, I can see someone enter a room for example and I turn a little to shoot at them within a second. Killcam shows the enemy enter the room and me aiming back at the entrance 2 seconds later. (Me aiming where he was, instead of where he actually was.)

I know I'm just some poster to you. But no, BO2 is obnoxious when it comes to this, whatever you want to call it (camera/lag comp.).
I know my limits and capabilities. But most of my deaths (in this game) ARE because I am not actually seeing the enemy where they should be.
---
TheYesYEsShow
#39matrix0523Posted 1/17/2013 6:45:29 PM(edited)
People who don't like this game are just salty because they're not as good as they used to think they were.

Lag comp? Not an issue. Either it's in your head or you have **** connection. Get over it.
---
#1 Call of Duty on gamefaqs.
#40Littleshrtstout(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:47:53 PM
I still have fun and still play it (even though I don't why).

Have to add... it's interesting how a game that is broken at its core can still be fun for us, even though the problems are right in our faces.

CoD addiction :P

I like going back to older games too. Where I can actually play for real instead of being handicapped :(
---
TheYesYEsShow