ITT we discuss TRANZIT strats

#1Purely_LuckPosted 1/15/2013 3:06:15 PM
I'd love to hear peoples Tranzit strat's other than my own, all my close friends use the same Strat so i don't really know any other ones.
---
LoL IGN:Paradox
#2fallenKlNGPosted 1/15/2013 3:09:50 PM
What are their strategies?
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#3Aadrian1234Posted 1/15/2013 3:12:16 PM
Ride the bus and shoot zombies, then start freaking out if the bus starts leaving before I'm ready to get in and nearly die from the following zombies
---
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth Message me via PSN Xbox live or i will ignore the request
3DS: 0817-4248-5560 PM me your FC if you add me
#4Teh_5_StarzPosted 1/15/2013 3:18:30 PM
stay in the depot building until round 3 or 4. (with randoms, i tend to grab a turbine piece and hold it until round 3). go outside and buy my first gun, the B23R

then to the diner whenever the bus moves. i usually open the diner and grab the MP5, but recently, i been running off the bus and grabing the m16, (i never gamble with the box this early unless someone else opens that door). check for bus part excet.

ALWAYS put the roof hatch on the diner

anyway, i keep the turbine for now and head to the farm. i always use a turbine to buy double tap 2.0 here. FANTASTIC PERK. (might as well be called Stopping Power now. for every 1 bullet, it shoots 2). then get bus piece w/e

at the power i grab the AK and IMMEDIATELY get the power on. At this point, i tell my fellow survivors to go on without me. i then stay behind and wait for their signal to get the pack-a-punch open.

i then wait here (usually in the glitch) untill the bus returns. i then head to town, get my JUGG and Stamin up, then rundownstairs and PAck-a-punch my m16

after this, i take the bus to the diner and grab Speed cola and Glavaknuckles.

then i head to the tunnel and run trains using upgraded M16, buying ammo when needed.

gotten to 30 twice with this
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#5Teh_5_StarzPosted 1/15/2013 3:19:19 PM
TC, i would like to hear yours as well
---
#6Purely_Luck(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:19:50 PM
Our strat is the same, with 4 people this makes zombies super easy. Well until theres no max ammos for 3 rounds. So all 4 of us stay at Depor together until the bus decides to leave. NOTE:IT IS A NESSESICTY TO NOT OPEN DOORS OR CLIMB ON THE BUS UNTIL YOU HERE IT HONK, AS THIS CAUSES IT TO LEAVE EARLY. So we generally stay at Bus Depot until round 3, then we all head to Diner together. 2 people wait at diner for an entire go around on the bus,while the other two wait at town after they turn the power on. The people at diner get Speed cola and Double Tap before they get to town, so the team that turned power on has Jug+Stamina up While the other has Speed Cola+Double Tap. the team with double tap and speed cola will go to town on the bus, and stay at town until team 2 (the team that was at town) gets speed cola and double tap, while they get Jug and stamina Up. So both teams end up with 4 perks at town. ASAP all but one person should get semtex grenades, and the last person keeps frags to make crawlers. The round after everyone has 4 perks and is at town, a crawler is left and someone runs to Science lab to open PaP. the 3 people lead the crawler down into the PaP room and assemble the machine. After the last person arrives you camp the PaP room and store money after each round. The camping strat is 2 people watch the 2 windows closest to the PaP machine, one person watches the window behind the big hall, and one person watches hall. After everyone has 2 PaP guns, we rotate who gets hall after every round, so everyone is storing lots of money. Thats how we play zombies.
---
LoL IGN:Paradox
#7scarface_jrPosted 1/15/2013 3:36:28 PM
I keep hitting the box till I get emp grenades. Wait till wave 20 ish and EMP the bus driver while we're all on the bus. I also emp Jug too...I can't stand playing zombies for super long so if it goes that high I will ruin the game for everyone. It's funny to hear the amount of rage people have in zombies.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#8Teh_5_StarzPosted 1/15/2013 3:41:16 PM
^ interesting, i'll have to try that. with my actual crew.

the thing is, my crew only plays weekends and i play like everyday, so i needed to develop a strategy that can be used when playing with no-mic randoms
---
#9panda360Posted 1/15/2013 3:41:36 PM
I kinda just do what ever I want and we usually die early since everyone does the same. Car door shield every zombie that comes towards me.

I find it really boring playing it in a certain way, some guy joined and he was trying to walk us through it and tell us what to do and he was really annoying, it kinda ruined the experience.
#10Teh_5_StarzPosted 1/15/2013 3:41:59 PM
scarface_jr posted...
I keep hitting the box till I get emp grenades. Wait till wave 20 ish and EMP the bus driver while we're all on the bus. I also emp Jug too...I can't stand playing zombies for super long so if it goes that high I will ruin the game for everyone. It's funny to hear the amount of rage people have in zombies.

you are the scum of the earth

my last post was for TC, not this loser
---