ITT we discuss TRANZIT strats

#11Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/15/2013 4:42:37 PM
Teh_5_Starz posted...
stay in the depot building until round 3 or 4. (with randoms, i tend to grab a turbine piece and hold it until round 3). go outside and buy my first gun, the B23R

Just reading this rustled my jimmies. Why the **** do you people do that
#12Teh_5_StarzPosted 1/15/2013 4:57:49 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Teh_5_Starz posted...
stay in the depot building until round 3 or 4. (with randoms, i tend to grab a turbine piece and hold it until round 3). go outside and buy my first gun, the B23R

my cross bone senses are tingling

you need points sir
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#13Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/15/2013 4:58:24 PM
Teh_5_Starz posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Teh_5_Starz posted...

my cross bone senses are tingling

you need points sir

Knife with 4 tally marks, tyvm.

My bank is full of points.
#14StagsRubesPosted 1/15/2013 5:56:51 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Teh_5_Starz posted...

totally agree with Wookie. This ranks right up there with tossing EMP grenades out when someone is hitting the mystery box, its a total douche bag move in a public game.

Teh_5_Starz, you do know there are other strats besides your glorious glitching one? Some people like to use the teleporters, some like to leg it to town. Unless you are playing with friends, build the f*cking turbine and let people play how they want. The fact you have to glitch to survive speaks volumes.
#15HomieKnockoutPosted 1/15/2013 6:13:54 PM
Zombies is now kinda ruined. I miss the old type of zombies. When it was simple you know
---
I liek turdles
#16Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/16/2013 2:56:26 PM
HomieKnockout posted...
Zombies is now kinda ruined. I miss the old type of zombies. When it was simple you know

Survival Bus Depot.