The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

C/D: The best strat for any zombies map with PaP is to use only wall weapons.

#1Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/15/2013 4:46:09 PM
C/D: The best strat for any zombies map with PaP is to use only wall weapons. - Results (148 votes)
Confirm
35.81% (53 votes)
Deny
64.19% (95 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If you Deny, I'm curious what your idea of the best is.
#2HitokiriFelixPosted 1/15/2013 5:34:02 PM
One PAP wall weapon with one high-power weapon is how I go.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#3Wookie_Is_Back(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 5:40:07 PM
HitokiriFelix posted...
One PAP wall weapon with one high-power weapon is how I go.

I do that when there's only one wall wep nearby. But if it's Town/Nuketown, it's M14/5 and M16/5 for me.
#4StealthClownPosted 1/15/2013 7:08:36 PM
The HAMR/PAP'd DSR/Executioner laughs on your strategy. The only good one is the M16 because it's so easy to get ammo for and not get trapped.

Have fun taking 5 years to kill a zombie in round 15.
---
GT: The Pro
#5SnakeEyes170Posted 1/15/2013 7:10:29 PM
I would probably run two wall weapons on tranzit but not on survival, reason being that in survival you can't get permanent perks. deadshot daiquiri makes a ton of difference. however I'd prefer to run one power weapon + one wall weapon on every map anyway.
---
http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf
DotA 2 random player
#6SnakeEyes170Posted 1/15/2013 7:11:51 PM
StealthClown posted...
The HAMR/PAP'd DSR/Executioner laughs on your strategy. The only good one is the M16 because it's so easy to get ammo for and not get trapped.

Have fun taking 5 years to kill a zombie in round 15.

its easy to get ammo and not get trapped with any wall weapon so long as you run circles properly. Wait til you have your 24 zombies chasing you and then get ammo. the only way to get trapped is if you take out part of your horde and then go try to buy ammo in your weapon.

and by the way a gun with ammo is always better than a gun without ammo no matter how little damage it does
---
http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf
DotA 2 random player
#7TheBEST305gamerPosted 1/15/2013 8:14:15 PM
Using ONLY wall weapons is the worst damn thing you could do on most zombie maps.
#8tadmfpolePosted 1/15/2013 10:18:49 PM
Deny, and my idea of best in BO2 is an upgraded Executioner and DSR-50. I know several people that swear by wall weapons only, and think anyone who doesn't is incapable of doing so. In reality, most people can use wall weapons just fine, they simply prefer not to have each round last 45 minutes. I will use the M16 in the tunnel on TranZit as a secondary to whichever I am low on ammo with in the 30's when ammo becomes scarce. On the Farm, and esp. Town, almost anything will do from the box over the MP5.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#9tadmfpolePosted 1/15/2013 10:21:04 PM

I do that when there's only one wall wep nearby. But if it's Town/Nuketown, it's M14/5 and M16/5 for me.

Why would you not use the AK-74? Strongest wall weapon on Nuketown.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#10ICantNameGudPosted 1/15/2013 10:21:20 PM
D, use powerful wall SMG without PAP for points, use surplus to hit RBox or upgrade god-tier weapons from RBox. Buy claymores, buy SCola and JNog etc.
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs