C/D: The best strat for any zombies map with PaP is to use only wall weapons.

#11F_H_NukemPosted 1/15/2013 10:44:43 PM
the zombie noobs are strong in here

LMFAO @ wall weapons take long to kill on round 15. someone doesnt play zombies

i deny though. you dont need the PaP to get a strong weapon, but i ALWAYS carry an LMG or box AR just in case something bad happens
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#12The_ShaderPosted 1/15/2013 10:56:24 PM
Strongest weapon setup blueprints for zombies....

Power Weapon/Money Maker Weapon ((wall weapon))/ Explosive Emergency Weapon

So using Blops Moon map for example...

1. Ray Gun 2. Ak74u 3. Crossbow

1. Stakeout 2. RPD 3. Mustang and Sally
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#13tadmfpolePosted 1/15/2013 11:07:01 PM
LMFAO @ wall weapons take long to kill on round 15

I took that as an exaggeration, but this does hold true in later rounds. I remember so many people bragging about running 50 rounds on Kino with only wall weapons like it is an amazing and difficult thing to do, and it really isn't. Any map that allows for easy kiting can be run forever and ever and ever with wall weapons. The difference in using wall weapons only and using a combination of box weapons is the length of the game.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#14The_ShaderPosted 1/15/2013 11:12:20 PM
tadmfpole posted...

I took that as an exaggeration, but this does hold true in later rounds. I remember so many people bragging about running 50 rounds on Kino with only wall weapons like it is an amazing and difficult thing to do, and it really isn't. Any map that allows for easy kiting can be run forever and ever and ever with wall weapons. The difference in using wall weapons only and using a combination of box weapons is the length of the game.

I agree with everyone, but there are exceptions.

Ascension + Mnesia and circling at the Mnesia. Get nothing but headshots. It has the highest headshot multiplier of all assault rifles upgraded. Your trigger finger WILL get ****ing tired... its my favorite spot of all zombie maps combined... LOVE it...
---
#15TheBEST305gamerPosted 1/16/2013 7:17:54 AM
tadmfpole posted...

Using only wall weapons(pap or not) on Kino is a viable strategy because all you have to do is use traps. Personally, I prefer a Thundergun or at least a ray gun along with my wall gun for safety.

Moon is an example of a map where wall weapons are useless in the later rds. Hacker + Wave gun FTW
#16The_ShaderPosted 1/16/2013 8:59:50 AM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
tadmfpole posted...

Using only wall weapons(pap or not) on Kino is a viable strategy because all you have to do is use traps. Personally, I prefer a Thundergun or at least a ray gun along with my wall gun for safety.

Moon is an example of a map where wall weapons are useless in the later rds. Hacker + Wave gun FTW

Incorrect, wall weapons can be hacked wnd their upgraded ammo becomes insanely cheap
---
#17Choleric_LlamaPosted 1/16/2013 9:22:16 AM
If you're upgrading your wall weapon, you're doing it wrong. If you're only using wall weapons, you're doing it wrong.

One upgraded box weapon (HAMR, Galil, Executioner, RPD) and one normal wall weapon. Use the wall weapon while training and pull out the upgraded gun when things get ugly.
---
"If I illegally downloaded all of Will Smith's songs, I wouldn't be arrested for music piracy, I'd be arrested for promoting horrible taste in music."
#18Wookie_Is_Back(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 2:31:04 PM
The amount of bad in this topic is astounding. DSR? Executioner? How's round 25 treating you crossbones and blank skulls? lmfao.

And I think someone asked why I don't use the AK on Nuketown, YOU try getting ammo in the high 30s in that death trap of a truck. If someone opens the truck or the back doors in either house, that's reason enough for me to quit on the spot since they're going to anyway when they get downed before wave 10.
#19Choleric_LlamaPosted 1/16/2013 3:16:12 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
The amount of bad in this topic is astounding. DSR? Executioner? How's round 25 treating you crossbones and blank skulls? lmfao.

And I think someone asked why I don't use the AK on Nuketown, YOU try getting ammo in the high 30s in that death trap of a truck. If someone opens the truck or the back doors in either house, that's reason enough for me to quit on the spot since they're going to anyway when they get downed before wave 10.

Sexecutioner is badass, and it also has pretty good killing power when upgraded. You are stupid.
---
"If I illegally downloaded all of Will Smith's songs, I wouldn't be arrested for music piracy, I'd be arrested for promoting horrible taste in music."
#20Wookie_Is_Back(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 3:18:01 PM
Choleric_Llama posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Sexecutioner is badass, and it also has pretty good killing power when upgraded. You are stupid.

Like I said, enjoy round 25.