C/D: The best strat for any zombies map with PaP is to use only wall weapons.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C/D: The best strat for any zombies map with PaP is to use only wall weapons.
3 years ago#21
The_Shader posted...
TheBEST305gamer posted...
tadmfpole posted...
LMFAO @ wall weapons take long to kill on round 15

I took that as an exaggeration, but this does hold true in later rounds. I remember so many people bragging about running 50 rounds on Kino with only wall weapons like it is an amazing and difficult thing to do, and it really isn't. Any map that allows for easy kiting can be run forever and ever and ever with wall weapons. The difference in using wall weapons only and using a combination of box weapons is the length of the game.

Using only wall weapons(pap or not) on Kino is a viable strategy because all you have to do is use traps. Personally, I prefer a Thundergun or at least a ray gun along with my wall gun for safety.

Moon is an example of a map where wall weapons are useless in the later rds. Hacker + Wave gun FTW

Incorrect, wall weapons can be hacked wnd their upgraded ammo becomes insanely cheap

Incorrect. You clearly haven't been to high rds on Moon.

High rds on moon require you to round up all of the zombies on the map and kill them with one wave gun shot. ONce you are low on ammo, you and your teammate kill zombies per usual and use the hacker and gersch devices to get max ammos when needed. You can run AK until any rd you like, but rd 35 will take at least 30 minutes. I don't even want to think about the 40s!

You're welcome noob.
3 years ago#22
StealthClown posted...
The HAMR/PAP'd DSR/Executioner laughs on your strategy. The only good one is the M16 because it's so easy to get ammo for and not get trapped.

Have fun taking 5 years to kill a zombie in round 15.

If you were good, you'd know what you were talking about. Round 30-40 zombies are still highly vulnerable to wall weapons if you're doing headshots properly. Pack-a-Punched wall weapons are definitely the best way to go.

I find the best strategy (legit) on survival town is to get the MP5 and PaP it to the MP115 Kollider by round 25 at least and run trains. Alternate that and the HAMR / RPD (pack-a-punched by round 20).
---
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."
3 years ago#23
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Choleric_Llama posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
The amount of bad in this topic is astounding. DSR? Executioner? How's round 25 treating you crossbones and blank skulls? lmfao.

And I think someone asked why I don't use the AK on Nuketown, YOU try getting ammo in the high 30s in that death trap of a truck. If someone opens the truck or the back doors in either house, that's reason enough for me to quit on the spot since they're going to anyway when they get downed before wave 10.

Sexecutioner is badass, and it also has pretty good killing power when upgraded. You are stupid.

Like I said, enjoy round 25.

Higher rounds aren't that bad. Just aim for headshots and the Sexecutioner can still kill a few zombies before a reload. Besides, what, other than the PAP HAMR, can kill zombies in one magazine?
---
"If I illegally downloaded all of Will Smith's songs, I wouldn't be arrested for music piracy, I'd be arrested for promoting horrible taste in music."
3 years ago#24
Choleric_Llama posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
The amount of bad in this topic is astounding. DSR? Executioner? How's round 25 treating you crossbones and blank skulls? lmfao.

And I think someone asked why I don't use the AK on Nuketown, YOU try getting ammo in the high 30s in that death trap of a truck. If someone opens the truck or the back doors in either house, that's reason enough for me to quit on the spot since they're going to anyway when they get downed before wave 10.

Sexecutioner is badass, and it also has pretty good killing power when upgraded. You are stupid.

I used to think Voice of Justice and Dead Specimen Reactor 5000 was useful; then I got good. They only hinder your points and have incredibly low ammunition sizes. They may be powerful, but even if you're running trains with Double Tap, you can definitely have a more useful counterpart for whatever else you're using in cooperation with that gun's slot.
---
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."
3 years ago#25
Choleric_Llama posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Choleric_Llama posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Higher rounds aren't that bad. Just aim for headshots and the Sexecutioner can still kill a few zombies before a reload. Besides, what, other than the PAP HAMR, can kill zombies in one magazine?

Skullcrusher.
3 years ago#26
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Choleric_Llama posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Choleric_Llama posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Skullcrusher.

You know, I have an ongoing side-joke about players with crossbones. I call them "crossbones" only (they have no names, the're only known to me as "Crossbones") and do my best to revive them risking life and limb. Lol. Maybe one day they'll learn and upgrade to skull with tallies.
---
3 years ago#27
oReload posted...
Choleric_Llama posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

I used to think Voice of Justice and Dead Specimen Reactor 5000 was useful; then I got good. They only hinder your points and have incredibly low ammunition sizes. They may be powerful, but even if you're running trains with Double Tap, you can definitely have a more useful counterpart for whatever else you're using in cooperation with that gun's slot.

Worst zombie post I've read on this site so far.

You got good, you mean, you got worse?

Because Double Tap affects shotguns moreso than automatics, don't see your point there.

Voice of Justice has nearly unmatched damage, tight speed and fast switch time. It kills oh too easy. If you're having issues with points in the later levels, you're bad. Points mean nothing later on as you are flooded with them.

Once again, you apparently got worse as the entire post, outside of the DSR, is wrong/bad.

The DSR and sniper rifles in general are complete crap in zombies, only thing you got right in thinking on.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
3 years ago#28
oReload posted...

You know, I have an ongoing side-joke about players with crossbones. I call them "crossbones" only (they have no names, the're only known to me as "Crossbones") and do my best to revive them risking life and limb. Lol. Maybe one day they'll learn and upgrade to skull with tallies.

Knife with 4 tallies, tyvm.
3 years ago#29
I PaP the pump shotty and it destroys everything forever with double tapped.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
3 years ago#30
PathlessBullet posted...
I PaP the pump shotty and it destroys everything until wave 30 with double tapped and sadly, only gets 10 or so kills before I have to reload. Currently looking for a better alternative.

FTFY
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C/D: The best strat for any zombies map with PaP is to use only wall weapons.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived