C/D: The best strat for any zombies map with PaP is to use only wall weapons.

#31PathlessBulletPosted 1/16/2013 7:49:49 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
PathlessBullet posted...
I PaP the pump shotty and it destroys everything until wave 30 with double tapped and sadly, only gets 10 or so kills before I have to reload. Currently looking for a better alternative.

FTFY

Well, does anybody play past round 20 or so? It becomes super repetitive past that and you don't even get leader board bragging rights.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#32Wookie_Is_Back(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:52:28 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
PathlessBullet posted...
I PaP the pump shotty and it destroys everything until wave 30 with double tapped and sadly, only gets 10 or so kills before I have to reload. Currently looking for a better alternative.

FTFY

Well, does anybody play past round 20 or so? It becomes super repetitive past that and you don't even get leader board bragging rights.

Says who?

http://i.imgur.com/8UId5.png
#33PathlessBulletPosted 1/16/2013 8:10:31 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
PathlessBullet posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
PathlessBullet posted...

FTFY

Says who?

Well, you can enjoy pretty much anything while drunk......
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#34Choleric_LlamaPosted 1/16/2013 8:12:16 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
PathlessBullet posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
PathlessBullet posted...

FTFY

Says who?

Well, you can enjoy pretty much anything while drunk......

False. I've played Blops 2 multiplayer while intoxicated and still did not enjoy it.
---
"If I illegally downloaded all of Will Smith's songs, I wouldn't be arrested for music piracy, I'd be arrested for promoting horrible taste in music."
#35tadmfpolePosted 1/16/2013 11:13:18 PM(edited)
Worst zombie post I've read on this site so far.

You got good, you mean, you got worse?

Because Double Tap affects shotguns moreso than automatics, don't see your point there.

Voice of Justice has nearly unmatched damage, tight speed and fast switch time. It kills oh too easy. If you're having issues with points in the later levels, you're bad. Points mean nothing later on as you are flooded with them.

Once again, you apparently got worse as the entire post, outside of the DSR, is wrong/bad.

The DSR and sniper rifles in general are complete crap in zombies, only thing you got right in thinking on.

This guy nailed it up until the last part about the DSR. 108 instant kill shots into the 40s, pierces multiple zombies at a time, I don't understand how it is useless? Take the scope off of it and it rivals the Voice of Justice. Voice fires faster but DSR has 8 shots before reloading.

The amount of bad in this topic is astounding. DSR? Executioner? How's round 25 treating you crossbones and blank skulls? lmfao.

I have a Dagger/Skull emblem, not that makes my point right or wrong though. And round 25 with those two weapons I mentioned are a breeze. 5 shots with the Voice of Justice will kill an entire group at a time if you bunch them all up. This works until round 35, then it becomes a 2 shot weapon, while the DSR is still a one shot kill weapon. The problem with these weapons at that point is ammo, but I prefer to trade them in and re-spin for them with all the points I have built by then as opposed to buying wall ammo and taking 6 times as long to clear a round.

My most recent Town run I was stuck using an MP5 for 3 rounds because I kept failing to make a crawler and didn't want to take any risks, so I used the MP5 for 2 full rounds (took for ****ing ever) then a PAP MP5 for a full round, and it still took for ****ing ever. No thanks.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#36The_ShaderPosted 1/16/2013 11:13:23 PM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
The_Shader posted...
TheBEST305gamer posted...
tadmfpole posted...
LMFAO @ wall weapons take long to kill on round 15

I took that as an exaggeration, but this does hold true in later rounds. I remember so many people bragging about running 50 rounds on Kino with only wall weapons like it is an amazing and difficult thing to do, and it really isn't. Any map that allows for easy kiting can be run forever and ever and ever with wall weapons. The difference in using wall weapons only and using a combination of box weapons is the length of the game.

Using only wall weapons(pap or not) on Kino is a viable strategy because all you have to do is use traps. Personally, I prefer a Thundergun or at least a ray gun along with my wall gun for safety.

Moon is an example of a map where wall weapons are useless in the later rds. Hacker + Wave gun FTW

Incorrect, wall weapons can be hacked wnd their upgraded ammo becomes insanely cheap

Incorrect. You clearly haven't been to high rds on Moon.

High rds on moon require you to round up all of the zombies on the map and kill them with one wave gun shot. ONce you are low on ammo, you and your teammate kill zombies per usual and use the hacker and gersch devices to get max ammos when needed. You can run AK until any rd you like, but rd 35 will take at least 30 minutes. I don't even want to think about the 40s!

You're welcome noob.

... what the ****? You must be on the rag.

Regardless, made it to 48 without doing the "circling zombies into insta deaths" move. I played with 2 friends wirh how we felt like playing in order to be entertained for the marathon of zombies we had.
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#37Wookie_Is_Back(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 1:29:36 AM
tadmfpole posted...

The amount of bad in this topic is astounding. DSR? Executioner? How's round 25 treating you crossbones and blank skulls? lmfao.

I have a Dagger/Skull emblem, not that makes my point right or wrong though. And round 25 with those two weapons I mentioned are a breeze. 5 shots with the Voice of Justice will kill an entire group at a time if you bunch them all up. This works until round 35, then it becomes a 2 shot weapon, while the DSR is still a one shot kill weapon. The problem with these weapons at that point is ammo, but I prefer to trade them in and re-spin for them with all the points I have built by then as opposed to buying wall ammo and taking 6 times as long to clear a round.

My most recent Town run I was stuck using an MP5 for 3 rounds because I kept failing to make a crawler and didn't want to take any risks, so I used the MP5 for 2 full rounds (took for ****ing ever) then a PAP MP5 for a full round, and it still took for ****ing ever. No thanks.

6 times as long? Either learn to headshot or....actually, you're probably just trolling me. The M14 is better than the Mp5 unless you're point whoring. Or just like spraying during IK.
#38tadmfpolePosted 1/17/2013 4:05:05 AM
A one shot kill is much much faster than kiting zombies in circles until you eventually wear down their health enough to kill them. Headshots or not, in late rounds wall weapons take much longer to kill than the ones you are disputing.

tl:dr

If you want to play for an absurd amount of time and get into high rounds, use wall weapons only. If you want to get there in half the time or less, use good weapons until ammo drops become too far between and then use what is available. By the time ammo is hard to come by points sure as hell are not unless you are doing something terribly wrong.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#39Choleric_LlamaPosted 1/17/2013 8:42:30 AM
tadmfpole posted...
A one shot kill is much much faster than kiting zombies in circles until you eventually wear down their health enough to kill them. Headshots or not, in late rounds wall weapons take much longer to kill than the ones you are disputing.

tl:dr

If you want to play for an absurd amount of time and get into high rounds, use wall weapons only. If you want to get there in half the time or less, use good weapons until ammo drops become too far between and then use what is available. By the time ammo is hard to come by points sure as hell are not unless you are doing something terribly wrong.

I will never understand why people post "tl;drs" that are 50% longer than the supposedly summarized section. Especially when the summarized section that is supposedly too long is only two sentences.
---
"If I illegally downloaded all of Will Smith's songs, I wouldn't be arrested for music piracy, I'd be arrested for promoting horrible taste in music."
#40tadmfpolePosted 1/17/2013 1:03:57 PM
The tl:dr was meant for a summary of all the posts I have placed.
---