C/D: The best strat for any zombies map with PaP is to use only wall weapons.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C/D: The best strat for any zombies map with PaP is to use only wall weapons.
3 years ago#51
DSR is useless due to later rounds having limitless zombies (hyperbole). You'll run out of ammo and it'll take 2 shots to the head to take out 5-6+ zombies. Just like the voice of justice, these low capacity, high powered guns are useless at higher rounds and are out-matched by Wall Weapons + LMGs.

The DSR upgraded will kill 5 zombies in one shot into the 40s. That is 540 zombies on a full DSR if every shot was used to full potential. Voice does the same thing, only loses it's strength starting at round 35.

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
3 years ago#52
tadmfpole posted...
DSR is useless due to later rounds having limitless zombies (hyperbole). You'll run out of ammo and it'll take 2 shots to the head to take out 5-6+ zombies. Just like the voice of justice, these low capacity, high powered guns are useless at higher rounds and are out-matched by Wall Weapons + LMGs.

The DSR upgraded will kill 5 zombies in one shot into the 40s. That is 540 zombies on a full DSR if every shot was used to full potential. Voice does the same thing, only loses it's strength starting at round 35.

iron sight DSR is ****ing amazing.

Oh....

ITT: Nobody knows the power of the Hades
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
3 years ago#53
Lol I was testing the Hades out earlier tonight, hadn't tried it with the new and improved Double Tap yet. Not bad. I bombed the run on 26 but it was taking care of business up to that point, I was wanting to test it into the 30s.

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
3 years ago#54
Deny. Ray gun for the sake of time.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C/D: The best strat for any zombies map with PaP is to use only wall weapons.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived