C/D: The best strat for any zombies map with PaP is to use only wall weapons.

#51tadmfpolePosted 1/18/2013 3:30:49 AM
DSR is useless due to later rounds having limitless zombies (hyperbole). You'll run out of ammo and it'll take 2 shots to the head to take out 5-6+ zombies. Just like the voice of justice, these low capacity, high powered guns are useless at higher rounds and are out-matched by Wall Weapons + LMGs.

The DSR upgraded will kill 5 zombies in one shot into the 40s. That is 540 zombies on a full DSR if every shot was used to full potential. Voice does the same thing, only loses it's strength starting at round 35.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#52The_ShaderPosted 1/19/2013 9:21:06 PM
tadmfpole posted...
DSR is useless due to later rounds having limitless zombies (hyperbole). You'll run out of ammo and it'll take 2 shots to the head to take out 5-6+ zombies. Just like the voice of justice, these low capacity, high powered guns are useless at higher rounds and are out-matched by Wall Weapons + LMGs.

The DSR upgraded will kill 5 zombies in one shot into the 40s. That is 540 zombies on a full DSR if every shot was used to full potential. Voice does the same thing, only loses it's strength starting at round 35.

iron sight DSR is ****ing amazing.

Oh....

ITT: Nobody knows the power of the Hades
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#53tadmfpolePosted 1/20/2013 12:19:37 AM
Lol I was testing the Hades out earlier tonight, hadn't tried it with the new and improved Double Tap yet. Not bad. I bombed the run on 26 but it was taking care of business up to that point, I was wanting to test it into the 30s.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#54SaphirahPosted 1/20/2013 5:34:12 AM
Deny. Ray gun for the sake of time.