Most of the people who did the prestige glitch got reset and a harsh penalty

#21FeelMyBladePosted 1/15/2013 7:15:24 PM
Greatest news I've heard all day.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#22kushahilicPosted 1/15/2013 7:32:16 PM
well I have been reset and my deaths also reset. idk why but its as if they just reset everything. works for me.
#23TitanbaseballPosted 1/15/2013 7:43:29 PM
AllInVane posted...
Uh. What about sbmm?.. doesn't that mean they can just play against people who have no hands now :s. Should've done losses kept or something. either way the kids who care above there kd will reset after first anyways.

lol. pretty sure sbmm has been gone for over a month...
#24Velociswagger(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 8:09:57 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Greatest news I've heard all day.

You don't get out much
---
Operator rH
#25ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/17/2013 8:51:21 PM
"The glitch didn't have any unfair advantages."

Of course it didn't, you only had everything unlocked and probably the attachments for every weapon unlocked as well. Definitely didn't have any advantages at all...

I love how people who cheat/mod/glitch never see it as effecting the gameplay.
#26TitanbaseballPosted 1/17/2013 9:38:54 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...

Of course it didn't, you only had everything unlocked and probably the attachments for every weapon unlocked as well. Definitely didn't have any advantages at all...

Oh, so copying stats to earn something you could have earned in a few hours is somehow ruining the game for you? You weren't even able to differentiate between people who had legit stats and people that did the glitch. I personally copied my own stats to a second account, how does that affect the game for anyone else? Enlighten me.
#27ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/17/2013 9:47:14 PM
Titanbaseball posted...
ihaveyahoorares posted...

Oh, so copying stats to earn something you could have earned in a few hours is somehow ruining the game for you? You weren't even able to differentiate between people who had legit stats and people that did the glitch. I personally copied my own stats to a second account, how does that affect the game for anyone else? Enlighten me.

People defending it = people who would do it or have done it. Don't be surprised when these people try to use other glitches to cheat their way to the top!
#28FafnirIIPosted 1/17/2013 9:57:54 PM
LoL
#29nooGaniPosted 1/17/2013 10:16:59 PM(edited)
People defending it = people who would do it or have done it. Don't be surprised when these people try to use other glitches to cheat their way to the top!

My 3 friends did it. I was offered several times by them to have it done, declined each one. I don't feel like it offers any actual advantage over anyone else. Your argument is invalid.
#30Freshmaker11Posted 1/17/2013 10:59:18 PM
lamo ********* get what they deserve
---
www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ