Why do people think there is nothing left to Tranzit?

#21tadmfpolePosted 1/15/2013 10:49:57 PM
Some people still also think there is a 4th zombie map coming out for WaW because of something on a calender found on Der Riese years ago, and they also think there is another step to the EE on Ascension. This has been the case with literally every zombie map made except maybe Nacht der Untoten, there might have even been a conspiracy theory for that one and I just never heard about it.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#222006_Posted 1/16/2013 2:55:30 AM
It's like Ascension all over again. Why can't people just accept there is nothing left?
#23NinjaDeath911Posted 1/16/2013 3:00:58 AM
There is nothing left after you pap a gun

Zombies needs a goal or ending
#24sulkythefishPosted 1/16/2013 3:31:35 AM
I haven't really followed much about the speculation of what there is to do but my theory is this.

In future DLC there will be more tranzit maps with different parts of the Easter egg to complete.

So it will end up being one large one that takes the whole year to complete.

I think this could be a possibility as you can carry points and weapons over between games and on moon you had to have done COTD and shangri la Easter egg to complete.

Also from 3arcs point of view it would make people buy the DLC to continue on with the "story"
#25RikiazPosted 1/16/2013 3:49:52 AM
yoshifan1 posted...
That kind of stuff happens all the time in games. I can give you an example in Oblivion, which has many examples. There is one quest, you are given a staff which you are told can be used to start a war between globlin clans. In truth, this is impossible. There is also a quest that was removed, but the dungeon used for it is still partially there.

You can start a goblin war. It is an unmarked quest. No real quest but if you drop the staff off in a goblin clan cave then the clan that's staff it is will attack them.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#26Numba1linesmen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:03:32 AM
2006_ posted...
It's like Ascension all over again. Why can't people just accept there is nothing left?

because there obviously is something left....
---
Envy our past, Fear our future! Gr8ness! GO BIG BLUE!
#27tadmfpolePosted 1/16/2013 12:25:59 PM
The truth is out there..
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#28zeronemPosted 1/16/2013 2:48:00 PM
I heard they didn't finish Tranzit and had to release Black Ops 2 cause of a deadline. Tranzit is incomplete they say. No one has been able to successfully use the nav cards or do anything like teleport to another map, or find a new alternate bus route. They say that tranzit will be added on a completable after all the DLCs come out.
#29Gladion20Posted 1/16/2013 2:52:41 PM
Rikiaz posted...
yoshifan1 posted...
That kind of stuff happens all the time in games. I can give you an example in Oblivion, which has many examples. There is one quest, you are given a staff which you are told can be used to start a war between globlin clans. In truth, this is impossible. There is also a quest that was removed, but the dungeon used for it is still partially there.

You can start a goblin war. It is an unmarked quest. No real quest but if you drop the staff off in a goblin clan cave then the clan that's staff it is will attack them.

I think it only works on xbox or pc, ps3 version it doesn't work though, they didn't implement the code to make the clan actually search for the staff. I was very sad when I found that out.
---
XboxLive: alphaomegatitan PSN: Jawzzus
Skyrim Story: http://throughroughandtumble.blogspot.com
#30Numba1linesmen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 3:15:45 PM
zeronem posted...
I heard they didn't finish Tranzit and had to release Black Ops 2 cause of a deadline. Tranzit is incomplete they say. No one has been able to successfully use the nav cards or do anything like teleport to another map, or find a new alternate bus route. They say that tranzit will be added on a completable after all the DLCs come out.

any link to verify that?
---
Envy our past, Fear our future! Gr8ness! GO BIG BLUE!