What beverage do you drink to keep yourself hydrated when playing Black Ops II?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What beverage do you drink to keep yourself hydrated when playing Black Ops II?

User Info: Nyangasm

Nyangasm
3 years ago#1
All I drink at home is basically water. I drink about a soda per day if I feel like getting up and getting one. Other than that, it's water and nothing else.
Everybody seen the little redhead. That's right, everybody.
http://i.minus.com/ibsx6gIqDY5Wlo.jpg

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
3 years ago#2
Water. I rarely drink soda. I have had maybe two sodas so far this year. At least I think that's how much Coca Cola I mixed with American Honey on New Year's Eve.

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
3 years ago#3
Gamma Gamers Energy Drinks! They give me an edge that none of the other gamers have unless they bought a ridiculous product like me!

User Info: POWERSLAVE_815

POWERSLAVE_815
3 years ago#4
Water as well. I drink it with that Mio stuff, its ok.

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
3 years ago#5
I just drink water.

Nyangasm
3 years ago#6
From: ihaveyahoorares | Posted: 1/15/2013 11:04:34 PM | #003
Gamma Gamers Energy Drinks! They give me an edge that none of the other gamers have unless they bought a ridiculous product like me!

Tell me more, por favor. Or pay the fine, Irvine. :3

User Info: whatupeveryoneh

whatupeveryoneh
3 years ago#7
Apple juice is my favorite juice.

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
3 years ago#8
Water and seltzer water, call me weird but I like seltzer by itself. I also may drink Coke Zero or Dr. Pepper 10. But regular soda's are a no go for me, water goes perfect with my big bag of salted sunflower seeds.
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121

User Info: ElWipeO

ElWipeO
3 years ago#9
Pabst Blue Ribbon.
I lol'd.

Nyangasm
3 years ago#10
From: whatupeveryoneh | Posted: 1/15/2013 11:06:38 PM | #007
Apple juice is my favorite juice.

Enjoy the diarrhea. :3

Water and seltzer water, call me weird but I like seltzer by itself. I also may drink Coke Zero or Dr. Pepper 10. But regular soda's are a no go for me, water goes perfect with my big bag of salted sunflower seeds.

Everywhere I go where I live, they don't sell big bags of sunflower seeds. ;___; It's always those little tiny Lance or Lays bags and not much of anything else.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What beverage do you drink to keep yourself hydrated when playing Black Ops II?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived