What beverage do you drink to keep yourself hydrated when playing Black Ops II?

#11supercoolisaacPosted 1/15/2013 9:10:49 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Gamma Gamers Energy Drinks! They give me an edge that none of the other gamers have unless they bought a ridiculous product like me!

They taste pretty good. Got a bunch for cheap with a code :3
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#12KittyHeartPosted 1/15/2013 9:12:04 PM
5 hour energy
---
when youre talking about dat ass, youre talking about my ass =p
email: AskKittyHeart@gmail.com | web http://www.MissKittyHeart.blogspot.com/
#13MoegittoPosted 1/15/2013 9:12:13 PM
Nyangasm posted...
From: whatupeveryoneh | Posted: 1/15/2013 11:06:38 PM | #007
Apple juice is my favorite juice.

Enjoy the diarrhea. :3

Water and seltzer water, call me weird but I like seltzer by itself. I also may drink Coke Zero or Dr. Pepper 10. But regular soda's are a no go for me, water goes perfect with my big bag of salted sunflower seeds.

Everywhere I go where I live, they don't sell big bags of sunflower seeds. ;___; It's always those little tiny Lance or Lays bags and not much of anything else.

There was a outage of them here, but they recently started getting them back in. Learned in the military to eat sunflower seeds because they contain healthy amounts of sodium and that helps to retain water so you wouldn't cramp up in Iraq when the temperature hit over 120. Works well while playing games, low need to use the bathroom every 20 minutes and I don't feel guilty about eating while I play :)
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#14Nyangasm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 9:24:46 PM
There was a outage of them here, but they recently started getting them back in. Learned in the military to eat sunflower seeds because they contain healthy amounts of sodium and that helps to retain water so you wouldn't cramp up in Iraq when the temperature hit over 120. Works well while playing games, low need to use the bathroom every 20 minutes and I don't feel guilty about eating while I play :)

Good to know. :D I've always ate them because they tasted good and they're easy enough to eat. I consider myself a camel though because after I drink a bit of water, it's usually quite a while before I drink a little more. :3 Maybe eating sunflower seeds more often will improve my camel capabilities. :o
---
Everybody seen the little redhead. That's right, everybody.
http://i.minus.com/ibsx6gIqDY5Wlo.jpg
#15PvtPorkSordPosted 1/15/2013 9:28:58 PM
Whiskey.
#16slaveanselmoPosted 1/15/2013 9:42:23 PM
Anything thats been brewed or distilled. For specifics I generally drink beer because Im a broke college kid and I drink Pabst because that is by far the best cheap beer. If Im feeling fancy Ill get a growler of oatmeal porter or go over to Sams Quik Shop and see whats good for a lesser known brew.

They help lower the pulse so Im not so quick to rage.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#17KabtheMentatPosted 1/15/2013 9:46:57 PM
Tears of the opposing players.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#18djnastynatePosted 1/15/2013 10:45:07 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Tears of the opposing players.

Lol. Nice
#19ICantNameGudPosted 1/15/2013 10:50:06 PM
Water
Home ground 50% espresso 50% columbian coffee beans
Wild Turkey or Old Crow bourbon
Saranac Whit IPA
Yuengling
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#20DSD77Posted 1/15/2013 10:50:18 PM
I'm old so I just drink Coffee.