You know, I think I got the big picture about the Target Finder

#1Model_OmegaPosted 1/15/2013 10:09:08 PM(edited)
It's the new heartbeat sensor
-Both were attachments that let you find enemies you wouldn't otherwise see
-Both are "futuristic" in a sense
-Both are unlocked relatively quickly (at least for LMGs and ARs)
-Both are easily counter-able

So by this line of logic I predict that the community will get over the Target Finder soon and start complaining about actual problems.

EDIT: Oh btw, my point with this post is that people also complained about the HBS way back at the start of MW2, it got the same flak as the TF does today, n00by, takes skill away etc. until people found out it was relatively worthless (not that the TF is, it's just they're in similar positions)
---
Flak Jacket: Survive multiple rockets and grenades exploding by your feet, scratch from a knife to your shin insta-kills you, seems pretty legit.
#2Foxx3kPosted 1/15/2013 10:00:54 PM
Target Finder hardly finds people you wouldn't see otherwise.

I use it on LMGs and maybe one kill a round - if that - is an enemy I wouldn't have otherwise seen.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#3natedude0903Posted 1/15/2013 10:01:26 PM
Yeah, we all get the big picture: a diamond.
---
GT: l DatAss l ( those are L's, like "ell" )
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#4Model_Omega(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:01:58 PM
Foxx3k posted...

I suppose, but how many times did the HBS help you in that regard>
---
Flak Jacket: Survive multiple rockets and grenades exploding by your feet, scratch from a knife to your shin insta-kills you, seems pretty legit.
#5Foxx3kPosted 1/15/2013 10:04:07 PM
Model_Omega posted...
Foxx3k posted...

Absolutely never, HBS was worthless and it beeped, giving away your position to enemies. You know, back when there was some thought in sound design.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#6FeelMyBladePosted 1/15/2013 10:06:32 PM
It's just Marksman made into an attachment.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#7MoegittoPosted 1/15/2013 10:06:36 PM
Model_Omega posted...
Foxx3k posted...

I never used the HBS, but I know from many killcams that people were crutched hard with that thing coming around corners getting kills off the FEW people that didn't use Assassin Pro. I distinctly remember almost always dying by it when they brought Terminal over to MW3. Not saying either attachment isn't cheap in some way, the HBS is WAY cheaper. You can camp with the TF, but the most use for it is on LMG's to make them viable while moving and shooting.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121