The SWAT-556 is horrible

#11DPoisonPosted 1/16/2013 12:09:16 AM
Its my favorite gun in the game and I do very well with it.

I don't know whats the fuss about.
#12DontoganPosted 1/16/2013 2:14:15 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
When you complain about a weapon being bad/underpowered, you're just not using the weapon to it's strengths properly. Find it's strengths, play by them, and you'll do much better and have more appreciation for the weapons.

Sure, if you use Ganondorf's strengths correctly you should be able to beat Metaknight.
---
... And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper, "No."
#13DutchZombiePosted 1/16/2013 5:36:33 AM
DPoison posted...
Its my favorite gun in the game and I do very well with it.

I don't know whats the fuss about.

Either they can't aim or they lag too much. I was just thinking how terrible this gun was, running & gunning on Overflow and getting a 3+ KD with it.
#14RuneMaster no2Posted 1/16/2013 6:08:10 AM
Golded it finally, last night. Never gonna use it again. If someone reaaally wants to use a burst rifle for some reason then the M8A1 is okay, though it's not going to get all 4 hits in at super long ranges due to recoil.
---
One decade on Gfaqs and counting.
#15Q27Posted 1/16/2013 6:51:36 AM
It is great for long range, & hipfiring isn't as bad as I had expected.
But the delayed burst feels pretty awful in head to head combat.
Blahbleh.
The burst delay should be reduced. It shouldn't match the B23R; it should be lessened just a bit.

But really, I think that with more use I could learn to deal with the delay. Which I will try to do, because the gun is a cutey with its swell reload animation & good camo compatibility.