So if I get to master prestige, everything's unlocked?

#11ODommPosted 1/16/2013 12:10:14 AM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Foxx3k posted...
Because if you don't have a diamond weapon and you're a prestige master, you'll be ROFL'ed out of lobbies.

Don't joke around with that, that happened to my friend Geno and he hasn't played since.

I miss Geno
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#12Lerp85Posted 1/16/2013 12:12:51 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
soothsayer77 posted...
Oh. So it's basically just like not prestiging then? Just everything you unlocked through leveling stays unlocked?

If you never prestige there will be 10 things you can never unlock. They could be score streaks, guns, equipment etc. it's just theast 20 things you can never get. For each prestige you get 1 permanant unlock, so after 10 prestiges you get everything.

At 5 prestiges you could have all 10 creat a classes and only be missing out on 5 unlocks.

There are more than ten things you can't unlock with just unlock tokens. There are like sixteen things I think, maybe more can't remember.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#13HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/16/2013 12:21:35 AM
ODomm posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
Foxx3k posted...
Because if you don't have a diamond weapon and you're a prestige master, you'll be ROFL'ed out of lobbies.

Don't joke around with that, that happened to my friend Geno and he hasn't played since.

I miss Geno

Me too man, me too.
---
Peace, and much love to you.