How can I play 2-player Tranzit and have it save to the leaderboards?

#1XxOblivion77Posted 1/16/2013 12:48:13 PM
Apparently it won't save in Customs and public forces you into games of at least 3 people.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(
#2OrtegaTronPosted 1/16/2013 12:50:22 PM
It's really all about timing... I've never been able to do it. And we all know you don't get jack on the leaderboard if someone drops out. Pretty bogus system.
---
I have to return some video tapes...
#3XxOblivion77(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:55:41 PM
thats lame
---
#4XxOblivion77(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:03:16 PM
are you sure?
---
#5XxOblivion77(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:15:14 PM
just thought i'd update this thread to tell anyone who searches that the best way to accomplish what I'm trying to do is this:

1) Have you and your bro sign in a guest
2) Search for a game
3) During the countdown sign out your guests
4) Play Tranzit with 2 people with leaderboards
---
#6OrtegaTronPosted 1/16/2013 1:22:35 PM
XxOblivion77 posted...
just thought i'd update this thread to tell anyone who searches that the best way to accomplish what I'm trying to do is this:

2) Search for a game

Wht a pain in the ass... but, this does work. The emblem/rank/leaderboard system for zombies leaves much to be desired. An explanation about the emblems would be a great start.
---
I have to return some video tapes...
#7TheBEST305gamerPosted 1/19/2013 5:21:28 PM
I've done it several times on different maps

What you have to do is connect a second controller and sign in a guest. Then, have your partner do the same. Now create a public match on whichever map you want and as the countdown begins before the game starts(the actual numbers, so you have to be quick), hit x and sign out your guests before the game starts and you have your 2 player game that will record on the leaderboards.

Tedious and stupid.. I know. Just another reason why I don't like this version of zombies..
#8TheBEST305gamerPosted 1/19/2013 5:22:15 PM
XxOblivion77 posted...

2) Search for a game

oops. missed it
#9Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/19/2013 5:23:51 PM
My buddy and I do it all the time without that guest gimmick. Just make your preference Best. It'll often say "Analyzing 3 out of 3 games", waits 10 sec, then we start it easy squeezy.
#10SaphirahPosted 1/19/2013 6:15:12 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
My buddy and I do it all the time without that guest gimmick. Just make your preference Best. It'll often say "Analyzing 3 out of 3 games", waits 10 sec, then we start it easy squeezy.

Doesn't work for me