If I'm playing TDM, and someone gets dogs/swarm, I quit.

#1pauly_27Posted 1/16/2013 11:52:37 AM
I'd also consider quitting if more than one Orbital Vsat goes up in the match as well.

If one really good player gets into your game, it pretty much ruins the experience for everyone else due to having unavoidable death raining in. This is why later Call of Duty games suck for most people. The fact that someone CAN (albeit rarely) get them from a Care Package is laughable as well.

inb4 get better at the game
inb4 you just suck
inb4 deal with it
inb4 umad
inb4 OP can't inb4
---
I'm too old to troll. Any opinion I give or advice I might offer is genuine.
#2FunKeeJPosted 1/16/2013 11:53:47 AM
You suck for doing this if you were in the game for quite a while.
If you just joined in on a game and start to get pooped on by dogs/swarm/vsat, then sure. There's no problem.
---
PSN: FunKeeJ
#3QualiTPosted 1/16/2013 11:53:49 AM
rofl.

Dogs are so easy to kill in this game and swarm can be negated by using Blind eye/ staying indoors.... not really much reason to quit tbh.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#4pauly_27(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 11:55:58 AM
QualiT posted...
rofl.

Dogs are so easy to kill in this game and swarm can be negated by using Blind eye/ staying indoors.... not really much reason to quit tbh.

And what do I do when a non-blind eye user spawns in next to me and a swarm kills us both? Can't really stay indoors either, as Swarm users are almost certainly running Vsat as well.

What then, buddy?
---
#5ICantNameGudPosted 1/16/2013 11:59:29 AM
pauly_27 posted...
QualiT posted...
rofl.

And what do I do when a non-blind eye user spawns in next to me and a swarm kills us both? Can't really stay indoors either, as Swarm users are almost certainly running Vsat as well.

What then, buddy?

Go inside as soon as a VSAT goes up and ADS dude, maybe you'll even buzzkill the dude. There is no reason to be in the open if anything above Stealth Chopper is called in.
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#6Juzten76Posted 1/16/2013 12:05:34 PM
What do you want us to say? Sorry you're a quitter?
#7pauly_27(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:05:47 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
pauly_27 posted...
QualiT posted...
rofl.

What then, buddy?

Go inside as soon as a VSAT goes up and ADS dude, maybe you'll even buzzkill the dude. There is no reason to be in the open if anything above Stealth Chopper is called in.

So camping is my only option? That sure is fun. Might as well quit.
---
#8fallenKlNGPosted 1/16/2013 12:07:15 PM
Juzten76 posted...

---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#9darkshadowmasterPosted 1/16/2013 12:07:29 PM
pauly_27 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
pauly_27 posted...
QualiT posted...
rofl.

What then, buddy?

So camping is my only option? That sure is fun. Might as well quit.

To be honest, that's all TDM ever seems to be anyway.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#10pauly_27(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:07:30 PM
Juzten76 posted...

Nope. Just pointing out how certain killstreaks break the game for average players like myself. Feel free to say whatever you like.
---