If I'm playing TDM, and someone gets dogs/swarm, I quit.

#51duericPosted 1/18/2013 2:49:38 PM
X_Spectator posted...
I'm not a great player but I find a certain thrill in chasing the high scorestreaks. I suffer a lot of failed attempts, a lot of getting close and screwing it up, match after match, before I finally earn a Swarm. And what do I get in return. Half the lobby quits and I'm stuck on a migrating hosts screen.

If someone gets a Swarm against you they earned it and should get to use it. No one dashboards when you unleash your RCXD car. Be fair.

See, that would imply a certain level of sportsmanship in COD.

But here's the best part. People who use Swarm in their streak setup, are the ones most likely to quit when the enemy gets one. Weird how that works.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#52ronXwhitePosted 1/18/2013 2:50:30 PM
pauly_27 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
pauly_27 posted...
QualiT posted...
rofl.

Dogs are so easy to kill in this game and swarm can be negated by using Blind eye/ staying indoors.... not really much reason to quit tbh.

And what do I do when a non-blind eye user spawns in next to me and a swarm kills us both? Can't really stay indoors either, as Swarm users are almost certainly running Vsat as well.

What then, buddy?

Go inside as soon as a VSAT goes up and ADS dude, maybe you'll even buzzkill the dude. There is no reason to be in the open if anything above Stealth Chopper is called in.

So camping is my only option? That sure is fun. Might as well quit.

Well if you're doing a bad enough job rushing to feed the pubstar 20 kills in TDM for a swarm, then you should probably change your playstyle altogether. And no, your lolbad teammates are not the reason he got it.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen yeye
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo
#53infamouzgqPosted 1/18/2013 2:50:50 PM
to the TC: I hate having teammates like you then. I've been in games where people have stayed, been on the end of dog/swarm combinations and still win games, even team death matches.

The only way anyone can get better is by playing someone better than them and learning from mistakes. Quitting only puts your skill level down.
---
Campers feed on other people's stupidity
#54duericPosted 1/18/2013 2:54:05 PM
infamouzgq posted...
to the TC: I hate having teammates like you then. I've been in games where people have stayed, been on the end of dog/swarm combinations and still win games, even team death matches.

The only way anyone can get better is by playing someone better than them and learning from mistakes. Quitting only puts your skill level down.

If someone gets a legit Swarm in a game I'm in, it's not my skill that needs to be questioned.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#55MyzticRedPandaPosted 1/18/2013 2:56:28 PM
i quit because this game is simply bad

learned after 5 prestiges go figure
---
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
#56infamouzgqPosted 1/18/2013 3:01:00 PM
it wasn't a call out to the skill level, and if it was taken that way, then I apologize. However, I do call out quitters who leave their team high and dry because they're getting rocked.

I have been in games where I've discovered two people from opposing teams meet up in some secluded place and do tac insert spams. While not all games would have one, it does get annoying to encounter such things happening.
---
#57duericPosted 1/18/2013 3:04:40 PM
infamouzgq posted...
it wasn't a call out to the skill level, and if it was taken that way, then I apologize. However, I do call out quitters who leave their team high and dry because they're getting rocked.

I have been in games where I've discovered two people from opposing teams meet up in some secluded place and do tac insert spams. While not all games would have one, it does get annoying to encounter such things happening.

To be fair, if you're getting Dogsed and Swarmed, one person leaving isn't going to do much to make things worse.

In fact, in TDM the team with less players has a huge advantage. In Blops 1, me and my brother beat a full squad of 6 on Summit when my teammates all dropped when they realized the other team was a full squad.

Granted, it didn't hit 7500, but we still got the W.
---
#58infamouzgqPosted 1/18/2013 3:06:30 PM
and I have to agree, most people who I see quit are the ones who have given up 20 deaths. Still, I frown upon quitters.
---
#59duericPosted 1/18/2013 3:09:38 PM
infamouzgq posted...
and I have to agree, most people who I see quit are the ones who have given up 20 deaths. Still, I frown upon quitters.

Eh. In a videogame it's hard for me to hate on anyone for quitting.
---
#60pauly_27(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:24:10 PM
I know I'm bumping an old topic of myself (lol vanity) but I guess people obviously missed the post where I said I also quit if people on my own team get these streaks as well.

Perhaps some of the people quick to call me bad and a quitter would do well to read the topic a little better.

I'll be locking the topic ASAP.

Peace.
---
I'm too old to troll. Any opinion I give or advice I might offer is genuine.