What's your K/D and what's your FAL setup?

#11slaveanselmoPosted 1/16/2013 12:18:21 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...
My overall KD is 1.45, 1.50 with the FAL OSW. Here's my FAL OSW class:

FAL OSW with stock
Ghost/Blind Eye
Scavenger
Engineer
Frag
EMP x2

When I unlock the suppressor, I drop an EMP grenade for it. Ghost keeps me off the radar and Blind Eye protects me from those pesky Hunter Killer drones. Engineer shows me where people are roasting marshmallows while Scavenger and EMP grenades allow me to put their campfire out. When I prestige the weapon, I usually run Dexterity with Perk 3 Greed until I get the weapon back to level 7.

Edit: I prefer to have the Combat Knife in lieu of a secondary for the extra sprint distance. It helps me get to certain points quicker at the beginning of the game and get the extra XP from First Blood.

Pretty much my exact loadout. Maybe trade EMP for concussion or shocker
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#12sbarbermisierPosted 1/16/2013 12:18:38 PM

I use the Reflex Scope and Select Fire.
---
"You gonna do something or just stand there and bleed"? - K.R.
#13chessmyantidrugPosted 1/16/2013 12:22:18 PM
slaveanselmo posted...

EMP grenades are far more beneficial in hardcore, which is what I predominantly play. The EMP goes through walls, unlike concussions or flashbangs, so I'll get more assists that way. I don't care to use shock charges because A) they make way too much noise and B) they give the enemy free points by destroying them. I'm adamantly against using stationary equipment because they're too susceptible to EMP grenades and simply hand the other team scorestreaks without kills.

For a more CQC class, I would rather use concussion grenades because it's impossible to get turned on unless they have Tactical Mask, in which case you're notified before entering.
#14wehomiesPosted 1/16/2013 12:24:41 PM
overall k/d: 1.9
fal k/d: 3.1
number of kills with the fal: 3927.

fal+select fire/silencer/stock

ghost/hardline
scavenger

c4

silencer is very important ad this gun is one of the best guns in the game with the silencer
stock is mandatory on every assault rifle
toughness would be nice but you get used to it without it
#15UltitledPosted 1/16/2013 12:26:07 PM(edited)
2.02 K/D.

FAL with hybrid optic + suppressor.

or

FAL with target finder + suppressor.

Hardline/Toughness/Tactical Mask.
2x frag grenades.
---
#ThunderUp.
PSN ID: [OKC] OkamiHaley Steam ID: ihateonlinegaming
#16SierraReiPosted 1/16/2013 12:26:04 PM
1.20 - my FAL KDR is lower than that though, so take my opinions with lots of salt.

I use Select Fire / MMS or Target Finder

Select Fire is very, very good if you can't pull the trigger faster than the auto RoF, or if your aim suffers when you're focusing on trigger pulls (mine sure does.)

Stock is good on every gun for the same reason Stalker was in MW3 - pre-aiming around corners and lol-firing-while-running-sideways. Using it without SF on a FAL might make aiming harder, though.
#17slaveanselmoPosted 1/16/2013 12:31:21 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...
slaveanselmo posted...

EMP grenades are far more beneficial in hardcore, which is what I predominantly play. The EMP goes through walls, unlike concussions or flashbangs, so I'll get more assists that way. I don't care to use shock charges because A) they make way too much noise and B) they give the enemy free points by destroying them. I'm adamantly against using stationary equipment because they're too susceptible to EMP grenades and simply hand the other team scorestreaks without kills.

For a more CQC class, I would rather use concussion grenades because it's impossible to get turned on unless they have Tactical Mask, in which case you're notified before entering.

I totally agree and I also play predominantly HC. But I do challenges or try to. Engineer tells me where the campers are and then I just use the delay to get passed their stuff. And they don't get tipped off by destroying it or hacking it. So they don't know I'm coming unless they are listening for their betty or claymore.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#18chessmyantidrugPosted 1/16/2013 12:35:39 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
I totally agree and I also play predominantly HC. But I do challenges or try to. Engineer tells me where the campers are and then I just use the delay to get passed their stuff. And they don't get tipped off by destroying it or hacking it. So they don't know I'm coming unless they are listening for their betty or claymore.

I prefer to destroy their equipment for the points. Then they're alerted to their equipment's destruction and I come in through the window they were watching. If they're camping in a room with only one entrance, like that one on Yemen, then I'll toss a present in the form of a fragmentation grenade through the window. And if I end up dying and someone else gets the kill, I'll get a 50-point EMP assist. There's no telling how many other people will be affected by the EMP grenade, either. I really like throwing it at choke points at the beginning of a game. You can rack up a quick 200 to 250 points like that.
#19gwetmore4523Posted 1/16/2013 12:46:07 PM
Overall K/D is 4.22 and I think my FAL KD is 3.9 with around 4,000 Kills. I typically use Quickdraw, Select Fire, and Red Dot but I'm honestly getting bored of using the same AR. I was thinking about perma-unlocking the AN-94 this next prestige and messing around with that gun for awhile.
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#20-vIc-LeGeNDPosted 1/16/2013 12:51:02 PM
The amount of scrubbiness in this topic
...smh
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF