What's your K/D and what's your FAL setup?

#31GreatKiraLordPosted 1/16/2013 2:49:20 PM
trakrunr4evr posted...

Setup with the FAL is all personal preference. Lately I've been rolling with:

Flak Jacket
Toughness/Scavenger
Tac Mask

FAL w/ Stock & Select Fire
C4
EMP

But I've used it without Select fire and it is still amazing if you have a good trigger finger. I do not which is why I use select fire.

Same here.
My finger freeze when I use the semis and stupidly wonder why I have such s***** fingers.
#32-vIc-LeGeNDPosted 1/16/2013 2:50:00 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...
-vIc-LeGeND posted...
Smr stock silencer reflex

Lightweight
Toughness
Eng/aware or dead silence/aware

1.56 overall 1.91 w/ smr

You should use a disclaimer than you predominantly play S&D. Awareness is less useful in other game modes.

Lol i thought of that but it seems like everytome i post here , i mention the i only play snd....so i was worried about it gettin obnoxious.... lol
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
#33GreatKiraLordPosted 1/16/2013 2:53:31 PM
gwetmore4523 posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
gwetmore4523 posted...
Overall K/D is 4.22 and I think my FAL KD is 3.9 with around 4,000 Kills. I typically use Quickdraw, Select Fire, and Red Dot but I'm honestly getting bored of using the same AR. I was thinking about perma-unlocking the AN-94 this next prestige and messing around with that gun for awhile.

FAL is considered to be the best gun in the game (better than the MSMC and PDW) sure.
But that AN-94 SWAGGGGGGG is too sexy.

Curious what you use on the AN-94?

I use the stock and the silencer >.<
#34Ha_D00DPosted 1/16/2013 2:55:11 PM
2.03 k/d, 2.98 FAL k/d

Keep in mind, I'm pretty much a solo demo spawn trapper.
Suppressor + Reflex
Ghost
Scavenger
Tac Mask
2x Claymores
Tac Insert

or

SF + Suppressor
Ghost/Flak Jacket
Scavenger
Tac Mask
1x Claymore
Tac Insert
---
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
#35dario1101Posted 1/16/2013 3:07:25 PM
My K/D is .90 ._.
I'll just keep a note that i don't use the FAL anymore, love rocking my Tac-45 with it's glorious 1.19 K/D with 2700 kills! :D

I have like 500 kills with the FAL OSW, so here is my set-up.

FAL on Target Finder, Select Fire, Extended Mags. (XXXXXX-TREME NOOB SET-UP xD)
FHJ- :3

Cold-Blooded (Which isn't that Useful BTW ._.)
Engineer!

2 Black Hats

This used to be my all-round class, now when i look back i found out how noobish and bad i did with this set-up (.80 K/D with FAL xDDDD)
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-163! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#36fallenKlNGPosted 1/16/2013 3:50:55 PM
I have a question for stock users. Other than ADSing around corners, when else does it get used? When you get into gunfights, do you always or almost always strafe around? I ask because I don't use stock and I never move when shooting, and I'm thinking maybe I should change that. When strafing in a fight, do you do move left and right, or do you move in one direction?
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#37GreatKiraLordPosted 1/16/2013 3:51:53 PM
fallenKlNG posted...
I have a question for stock users. Other than ADSing around corners, when else does it get used? When you get into gunfights, do you always or almost always strafe around? I ask because I don't use stock and I never move when shooting, and I'm thinking maybe I should change that. When strafing in a fight, do you do move left and right, or do you move in one direction?

I Strafe a lot.
It really helps me aim to the enmy quicker.
#38fallenKlNGPosted 1/16/2013 3:54:40 PM
So I'm running silencer, target finder, and select fire. If I wanted to swap out one attachment for scope, what should it be?
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#39BrockObanaPosted 1/16/2013 4:02:32 PM
fallenKlNG posted...
So I'm running silencer, target finder, and select fire. If I wanted to swap out one attachment for scope, what should it be?

I'd put stock on there.
I'd actually put stock on every AR.
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-
#40JSpillaPosted 1/16/2013 4:16:48 PM
fallenKlNG posted...

target finder