What's your K/D and what's your FAL setup?

#41LilBoyFreshPosted 1/16/2013 4:28:06 PM

Auto / Stock

Hardline / Flak
Scav
Tact Mask

Claymore
Stun
---
GT: xDesmond
YT: www.youtube.com/luneydesmond
#42NeonYoshi11Posted 1/16/2013 4:43:13 PM
The last 20 games I've played may avg. K/D is 4.5

But since I started out ehhh..it's at like .98

Those 20 games only moved it from .97 to .98....

I could go 20-2 in the next 50 games and I would still only have like a 1.1 K/D
#43soothsayer77Posted 1/16/2013 4:48:59 PM
Does EVERYONE use select fire with the FAL? Cause I don't and I feel like I do great with it. Well great by my standards. Doesn't it actually lower the ROF too?
#44gameflakPosted 1/16/2013 5:09:01 PM
Not everyone uses select fire with it, but it definitely helps if your trigger finger isn't fast.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#45Gengar_OUPosted 1/16/2013 5:18:57 PM
2.01 i think, regular K/D=1.22
FAL Reflex SF Stock
No Secondary
Perk 1 : Ghost/fj
perk 2 toughness
perk 3 tac mask
Perk1 Greed + primary gunfighter obviously.
with this setup you don't have anything but your FAL to kill, but that's all you need. you'll basically win every gunfight with the FAL stats + toughness, and the rest ensure you don't die to stupid stuff and stay of the radar.
also, this is legendary on nuketown
---
Boosting: that awkward moment when you find two dudes hiding away in secret doing sneaky, frowned-upon things involving insertion.- forgotten0285
#46Astro_B0mbPosted 1/16/2013 5:24:17 PM
I dont use the fal cause its too mainstream. SMR master race.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#47chessmyantidrugPosted 1/16/2013 6:43:16 PM
-vIc-LeGeND posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
-vIc-LeGeND posted...
Smr stock silencer reflex

Lightweight
Toughness
Eng/aware or dead silence/aware

1.56 overall 1.91 w/ smr

You should use a disclaimer than you predominantly play S&D. Awareness is less useful in other game modes.

Lol i thought of that but it seems like everytome i post here , i mention the i only play snd....so i was worried about it gettin obnoxious.... lol

Considering the SPM in S&D is lower in this game than any other, I wouldn't say it isn't obnoxious. I frequently bring up the fact that I predominantly play hardcore Kill Confirmed. My classes are geared toward that. If I played a lot of Domination, I would opt for Flak Jacket over Blind Eye and Tactical Mask over Engineer. I would probably use Black Hat over EMP grenades, too, to take down UAVs and C-UAVs.
#48-vIc-LeGeNDPosted 1/16/2013 9:29:43 PM
-vIc-LeGeND posted...
-vIc-LeGeND posted...
Smr stock silencer reflex

Lightweight
Toughness
Eng/aware or dead silence/aware

1.56 overall 1.91 w/ smr

You should use a disclaimer than you predominantly play S&D. Awareness is less useful in other game modes.

Lol i thought of that but it seems like everytome i post here , i mention the i only play snd....so i was worried about it gettin obnoxious.... lol

Considering the SPM in S&D is lower in this game than any other, I wouldn't say it isn't obnoxious. I frequently bring up the fact that I predominantly play hardcore Kill Confirmed. My classes are geared toward that. If I played a lot of Domination, I would opt for Flak Jacket over Blind Eye and Tactical Mask over Engineer. I would probably use Black Hat over EMP grenades, too, to take down UAVs and C-UAVs.

Yea my spm is at 104 for search , which in my experience is overall really good,...but not beastly, my friend has a 140 spm with 2.26 kd in search and those are beastly....

Sometimes I run into people with similar stats as my friend, and they do bad ,so guess what they do?....that's right! dashboard!! ....lol....but his are legit I can attest to that been playing online shooters with since socom 2 almost 10 yrs ago and has always been a beast
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
#49-vIc-LeGeNDPosted 1/16/2013 9:33:48 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...
I dont use the fal cause its too mainstream. SMR master race.

Lol this is exactly why I started using the SMR..

And I stuck with it...it's a really good gun....

WellAt low level play or "pub stomping ".....

From I understand , In High level play FAL destroys it due to the difference in fire rate....

But since I'm not high level
....SMR for me!!........haha
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
#50chessmyantidrugPosted 1/16/2013 9:36:09 PM
-vIc-LeGeND posted...
Yea my spm is at 104 for search , which in my experience is overall really good,...but not beastly, my friend has a 140 spm with 2.26 kd in search and those are beastly....

Sometimes I run into people with similar stats as my friend, and they do bad ,so guess what they do?....that's right! dashboard!! ....lol....but his are legit I can attest to that been playing online shooters with since socom 2 almost 10 yrs ago and has always been a beast

You can't directly compare SPM from one game mode to another which is why SPM is meaningless without context. It's all about where your SPM ranks in that game mode. I haven't played S&D regularly since Black Ops and I only played it for about two months. My SPM in S&D ranks 45232 of 3741851. I'll probably start playing a little S&D after I hit Master Prestige.