ARs/LMGs are Horrible to use Without Stock

#1JonnywestsidePosted 1/16/2013 1:39:06 PM
I just cant bring myself to prestige these weapons knowing it'll be 200+ kills til I can use it again. What are the chances of a strafe movement speed buff in the next patch?
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 1/16/2013 1:40:21 PM
As good as the chance of them admitting there are connection issues.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3patkelly929Posted 1/16/2013 1:41:39 PM
They definitely are quite usable before Adjustable Stock. I don't normally use it.

I think it's because I would never use Stalker in MW3, since that's what Adjustable Stock is. Keep your distance, maintain your aim, and pull the trigger. You'll be fine.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#4RandomTrampPosted 1/16/2013 1:44:12 PM
This is exactly why I haven't prestiged most of my AR's.
#5WOT BSPosted 1/16/2013 2:00:37 PM(edited)
seems like you are using your ARs / LMGs like SMGs. if you adjust your strategy in a way where you aren't caught in a 1 vs 1 at close / midrange outside of cover its not so bad (which is pretty much where the stock shines imo)
---
GT: Extract Hz
#6pauly_27Posted 1/16/2013 1:49:18 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
I just cant bring myself to prestige these weapons knowing it'll be 200+ kills til I can use it again. What are the chances of a strafe movement speed buff in the next patch?

I know this feel.

Getting all camos on my SCAR is really starting to get on my nerves. I don't even like the Cherry Blossom camo.
---
I'm too old to troll. Any opinion I give or advice I might offer is genuine.
#7GhosTimPosted 1/16/2013 1:54:27 PM
Jonnywestside posted...

I know this feel.

Getting all camos on my SCAR is really starting to get on my nerves. I don't even like the Cherry Blossom camo.

For the scar cherry blossom and aow, I just did domination/chaos with my friends and just adsed while covering b, nuketown I would avoid like the plague without flak jacket though.
#8chessmyantidrugPosted 1/16/2013 1:56:53 PM
Two hundred kills to get the weapon back to level 7? Joke topic.
#9Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 2:03:42 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...

I prestiged both the MK46 and QBB LSW before completing the 150 kills with no attachment challenges and didnt unlock Stock til a few games after.
#10chessmyantidrugPosted 1/16/2013 2:06:52 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...

I prestiged both the MK46 and QBB LSW before completing the 150 kills with no attachment challenges and didnt unlock Stock til a few games after.

I've never used a LMG. Stock is unlocked at level 7 for assault rifles. I'm about 100% positive I have the AN-94 beyond level 7 with 202 kills.