Why do people wait until they're 3/20 to leave a game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why do people wait until they're 3/20 to leave a game?
3 years ago#11
party_animal07 posted...
I would think they would get the notion around 3/10/

I get the notion, but I usually switch guns around that will do well against that team and I end up at either 21-20 or 19-20
3 years ago#12
I wouldnt say I'm stubborn but when I'm getting stomped I try to find a new stategy to get at the enemy and learn from the situation.

Doing so I have less and less bad games and overall become a better play. Plus there have been times where my team all quit because we were getting owned and I stayed and the other team congradulated me for staying and toughing it out.

Like i said though it's just a game and if you really care about your w/l ratio you need to run a team of friends cause randoms will destroy it quick.
The website is Gamefaqs,..Faqs mean frequently asked questions
Why is it surprising to people to see the same question asked over and over again?
3 years ago#13
strife_37916 posted...
I wouldnt say I'm stubborn but when I'm getting stomped I try to find a new stategy to get at the enemy and learn from the situation.

Doing so I have less and less bad games and overall become a better play. Plus there have been times where my team all quit because we were getting owned and I stayed and the other team congradulated me for staying and toughing it out.

Like i said though it's just a game and if you really care about your w/l ratio you need to run a team of friends cause randoms will destroy it quick.

There's nothing to learn from "be spawn trapped" or "when your team feeds 3 seperate people VSATs"
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
3 years ago#14
They have to stay and make sure their teammates have absolutely no chance of winning

XD! So true.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
3 years ago#15
forgotten0285 posted...
xMr_Polyx posted...
Back during MW2, I went 0-46. But at least 30 of those deaths were me killing myself with Semtex at spawn, because I realized it was hopeless. Only one guy on our team got any kills, and it was less than 10.

Congratulations. I dont believe a single word of what you just said.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/29075_1516954522710_4255320_n.jpg

I miscalculated. It was 0-36.
PSN: xMrPolyx, XBL: Mister Poly
League of Legends: MrPoly
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why do people wait until they're 3/20 to leave a game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived