Why do people wait until they're 3/20 to leave a game?

#11NinjaDeath911Posted 1/16/2013 2:50:27 PM
party_animal07 posted...
I would think they would get the notion around 3/10/

I get the notion, but I usually switch guns around that will do well against that team and I end up at either 21-20 or 19-20
#12strife_37916Posted 1/16/2013 2:59:55 PM
I wouldnt say I'm stubborn but when I'm getting stomped I try to find a new stategy to get at the enemy and learn from the situation.

Doing so I have less and less bad games and overall become a better play. Plus there have been times where my team all quit because we were getting owned and I stayed and the other team congradulated me for staying and toughing it out.

Like i said though it's just a game and if you really care about your w/l ratio you need to run a team of friends cause randoms will destroy it quick.
---
The website is Gamefaqs,..Faqs mean frequently asked questions
Why is it surprising to people to see the same question asked over and over again?
#13ICantNameGudPosted 1/16/2013 3:24:39 PM
strife_37916 posted...
I wouldnt say I'm stubborn but when I'm getting stomped I try to find a new stategy to get at the enemy and learn from the situation.

Doing so I have less and less bad games and overall become a better play. Plus there have been times where my team all quit because we were getting owned and I stayed and the other team congradulated me for staying and toughing it out.

Like i said though it's just a game and if you really care about your w/l ratio you need to run a team of friends cause randoms will destroy it quick.

There's nothing to learn from "be spawn trapped" or "when your team feeds 3 seperate people VSATs"
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#14CapwnDPosted 1/16/2013 3:40:14 PM
They have to stay and make sure their teammates have absolutely no chance of winning

XD! So true.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#15xMr_PolyxPosted 1/16/2013 3:41:51 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
xMr_Polyx posted...
Back during MW2, I went 0-46. But at least 30 of those deaths were me killing myself with Semtex at spawn, because I realized it was hopeless. Only one guy on our team got any kills, and it was less than 10.

Congratulations. I dont believe a single word of what you just said.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/29075_1516954522710_4255320_n.jpg

I miscalculated. It was 0-36.
---
PSN: xMrPolyx, XBL: Mister Poly
League of Legends: MrPoly