MMS is Pretty Useless

#1JonnywestsidePosted 1/16/2013 3:37:53 PM
I wasn't aware that it only showed stationary targets, should show all targets within its range IMO. Unless theres a guy lying down without Cold Blooded then it has no benefit. The fact that you can't team it with FMJ is the final nail in the coffin.

If I want to use a novelty sight i'll go with the much superior Target Finder.
#2Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/16/2013 3:40:21 PM
Since did something having a niche mean it's useless? I weep for today's generation.
#3QualiTPosted 1/16/2013 3:42:58 PM
its useful for things like hardpoint.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#4BrownGottiPosted 1/16/2013 3:44:06 PM
MMS is pretty much useless. By the time the ping has finished the person is rounding the corner firing at you.
#5fatclemenzaPosted 1/16/2013 3:45:34 PM
Smoke + MMS
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#6ICantNameGudPosted 1/16/2013 3:46:40 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Since did something having a niche mean it's useless? I weep for today's generation.

Don't you mostly play HC? I could see it being more useful there. They really should have allowed FMJ with it imo
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#7Zero IXPosted 1/16/2013 3:48:02 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Smoke + MMS

This, also it's good for some neat tricks with the KSG.

Campers in that side room on Slums? Cya later dudes.

Overall though might as well just use an LMG or SCAR or something if you want penetration kills ofc.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#8Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/16/2013 3:48:20 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Don't you mostly play HC? I could see it being more useful there. They really should have allowed FMJ with it imo

The few times I used it, I was able to pre-fire on corner campers. I prefer RDS still though.
#9fallenKlNGPosted 1/16/2013 3:52:20 PM
I agree with TC. It's pretty useless and TF would be the better choice. If you want to spot campers or snipers, use engineer and find equipment setup around entrances to sniper areas.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#10zachokPosted 1/16/2013 3:53:26 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Smoke + MMS

+1