What pisses you off more? Hunter Killer vs Target Finder.

#11chessmyantidrugPosted 1/16/2013 10:13:11 PM
gunho7 posted...
NBA2KXX posted...
gunho7 posted...
If you don't know how to dodge hunter killers you are a bad player.

Do share, Mr. MLG.

It makes a loud ass noise when it's going for you, as long as you stay near a building it won't kill you. You don't even have to be inside you can be tactical and make it hit the building.

Use your radar, you should be able to tell if it is going to target you.

Also if you run EMP nades you can just throw it in the general direction of the Hunter Killer and it will destroy it with it's ridiculous blast radius.

And, for the most part, brain dead team mates will wonder aimlessly in the open to take the hunter killer for you.

Sorry if my previous post came off as rude, I was't directing it at you, mostly the people who voted hunter killer.

I've been killed by Hunter Killers inside buildings. I've been killed by my own Hunter Killer. I've never been killed by my own attachments.
#12tgoudyPosted 1/16/2013 10:15:18 PM
gunho7 posted...
NBA2KXX posted...
gunho7 posted...

Do share, Mr. MLG.

It makes a loud ass noise when it's going for you, as long as you stay near a building it won't kill you. You don't even have to be inside you can be tactical and make it hit the building.

Also if you run EMP nades you can just throw it in the general direction of the Hunter Killer and it will destroy it with it's ridiculous blast radius.

And, for the most part, brain dead team mates will wonder aimlessly in the open to take the hunter killer for you.

Sorry if my previous post came off as rude, I was't directing it at you, mostly the people who voted hunter killer.

While all of that may be true, there are times when the thing is unavoidable. It just is. The Friggin thing has flown through a window for me before. While I have to admit, after my initial incredulity wore off, I thought that was kind of cool, the thing stil annoys the hell out of me overall.

Most target finder users are easy to deal with.
#13gunho7Posted 1/16/2013 10:16:30 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...
gunho7 posted...
NBA2KXX posted...
gunho7 posted...

Do share, Mr. MLG.

I've been killed by Hunter Killers inside buildings. I've been killed by my own Hunter Killer. I've never been killed by my own attachments.

That's very unfortunate, however this has never happened to me so I can't relate.

The Target finder has absolutely NO drawbacks, there is no reason to use another sight. The ADS times are the same, you can still see your mini map, and there is no recoil penalty.

I can actually stop the other team from getting HK's, but I can't determine what attachments they use.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#14Frost_LASERPosted 1/16/2013 10:17:54 PM
patgd04 posted...
Mumble_ posted...
Something someone has to get several points in a row without dying for one kill that can be countered with a perk

~vs~

Something that puts a red box around someone

(that can be countered by a perk)

(a perk that doesn't fully work and still leaves the "HE'S OVER THERE" red light up outline)
#15NBA2KXX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 10:19:59 PM
Frost_LASER posted...
patgd04 posted...
Mumble_ posted...
Something someone has to get several points in a row without dying for one kill that can be countered with a perk

~vs~

Something that puts a red box around someone

(that can be countered by a perk)

(a perk that doesn't fully work and still leaves the "HE'S OVER THERE" red light up outline)

XFD.
#16fallenKlNGPosted 1/16/2013 10:22:19 PM
I feel like the HK always goes for me. I always run for a building when the announcer tells me there's one in the area, but many times I'm nowhere near a building to take shelter in. As much as I hate it, I don't get killed enough by them to waste a slot for Blind Eye.

I use Target Finder myself, so it would be hypocritical to hate on anyone who uses it. lol
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#17uniballer92Posted 1/16/2013 10:23:46 PM(edited)
Target Finder, because you can avoid the Hunter Killer with Blind Eye. Cold-Blooded doesn't help against the Target Finder.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
#18tgoudyPosted 1/16/2013 10:37:25 PM(edited)
uniballer92 posted...
Target Finder, because you can avoid the Hunter Killer with Blind Eye. Cold-Blooded doesn't help against the Target Finder.

See, but it does help. It doesn't make you totally immune, but it helps.

And you know what does work? Approaching them from any direction but the one they are facing because they almost invariably will still have their face planted in that box like they are trying to suck a fart from someone's ass.
#19chessmyantidrugPosted 1/16/2013 10:38:43 PM
I've tried using target finder. I couldn't kill anything with it, so I stopped. It's really odd. Whatever people deem a crutch (SMGs, target finder), I can't use very well. I'll just stick with my assault rifles without optics.
#20ZephyrSSXPosted 1/17/2013 1:04:37 AM
Hunter Killer. They always ****ing get me when I'm capping B and fought my ass off to keep half the enemy team from stopping me.
---
God damn it.