What pisses you off more? Hunter Killer vs Target Finder.

#21uniballer92Posted 1/17/2013 1:18:17 AM
tgoudy posted...
uniballer92 posted...
Target Finder, because you can avoid the Hunter Killer with Blind Eye. Cold-Blooded doesn't help against the Target Finder.

See, but it does help. It doesn't make you totally immune, but it helps.

And you know what does work? Approaching them from any direction but the one they are facing because they almost invariably will still have their face planted in that box like they are trying to suck a fart from someone's ass.

Yeah I know, at least I'm not complaining on the boards everytime I die.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
#22Sega9599Posted 1/17/2013 1:27:34 AM
Depends. It's different for HC modes for sure.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#23tgoudyPosted 1/17/2013 7:08:19 AM
uniballer92 posted...
tgoudy posted...
uniballer92 posted...
Target Finder, because you can avoid the Hunter Killer with Blind Eye. Cold-Blooded doesn't help against the Target Finder.

See, but it does help. It doesn't make you totally immune, but it helps.

And you know what does work? Approaching them from any direction but the one they are facing because they almost invariably will still have their face planted in that box like they are trying to suck a fart from someone's ass.

Yeah I know, at least I'm not complaining on the boards everytime I die.

Huh?
#24torey_caylorPosted 1/17/2013 7:14:13 AM(edited)
Probably HK drone aka the most annoying thing in COD since MW2 tubes.

I'll repeat that again, not the most effective cause you don't get to dominate or control the game with it, it's the most annoying thing created to buzzkill players on legit streaks. It seems like it only goes for you when you're doing well. Also the only thing that protects you from it is generally useless Blind Eye. Just yuck. One of the things where you gotta ask yourself, what were they thinking.
#25darkshadowmasterPosted 1/17/2013 7:13:09 AM
Hunter killer by far.

That thing was made just to piss you off, especially since it has no issue locking on to you as you are spawning before you even have control yet.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#26darkshadowmasterPosted 1/17/2013 7:14:19 AM
gunho7 posted...
If you don't know how to dodge hunter killers you are a bad player.

Most of my deaths to them are as I am spawning. There is no dodging those.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#27BipBapBamPosted 1/17/2013 7:20:46 AM
Hunter Killer. I just laugh when I see the Target Finder.
#28known2FAILPosted 1/17/2013 7:29:09 AM
Target Finder easily. Hunter Killer? Please. Easy to avoid. Hell.. Flak Jacket counters it for the most part. Blind Eye completely counters it. What counters TF? ColdBlooded? Yep... It partly counters it.. That's it. The thing has nice zoom with a clear sight and it STILL lights up if you are on the reticule. It's a crutch for people that can't see without a red lights going off like he was the 1 millionth customer somewhere or something..
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#29KerchakPosted 1/17/2013 7:33:42 AM
Hunter Killer. I hate it when I just barely spawned, specially on a CTF game and as soon as I spawn I die to a Hunter Killer.

Target Finder is no different than any other sight IMO. Just adds an outline to an enemy I already saw. The only time this can get annoying is on big maps which this game doesn't really have.
---
NEVER argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#30abel13111Posted 1/17/2013 7:38:40 AM
Hunter killer for me, target finder I can deal with mostly. Hunter killer seems to kill me if I don't immediately run for cover in a building, and even then sometimes it still gets me. It's a low level score streak that was pretty much specifically made to annoy players who are on a good streak.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9