ITT: Things scrubs use.

#101sineater912Posted 1/18/2013 8:45:38 AM
SierraRei posted...
The term 'scrub' is a fighting game term that refers to players that refuse to adapt, and just write things off as 'cheap' instead.

So no, you're wrong.

This
---
snake beater
#102Superman070776Posted 1/18/2013 8:45:39 AM
Superman070776 posted...
Superman070776 posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
I'm too scared to share my GT because I'm a bad player who couldn't get kills if you gave me a loadout of only hunter killers. I'm that bad. But I am smarter than everyone in the world because I can come to GameFAQs and cry about things that kill me. #Whaaaaaa.

Fixed.

True Story
---
http://i.imgur.com/CUUCr.jpg
#103yay4pachirisuPosted 1/18/2013 8:46:32 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
natedude0903 posted...
How do we know you aren't one?

Because I have dignity and self-respect.

Just like I didn't use bull**** Sagat on the original version of SFIV (or pre-patch Yun in AE) or how I don't use the DMR on Halo 4.

I hate imbalanced things. They ruin games.

TC confirmed an overall bad player
---
PowerGuides 1.10
#104ICantNameGudPosted 1/18/2013 8:46:43 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Pretty much everyone that has responded so far has shown off the CoD communities level of intelligence.

It's not very high.

But TC I admitted to being a flak jacket/ghosting, remmington using, semi-auto sniper prestige master tryhard =\

You're just being a dick now
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#105shinnok2k5Posted 1/18/2013 10:28:06 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...
darkhouse999 posted...
JVel91 posted...
ITT: I got stomped so therefore they're scrubs.

It'd be really nice if someone that didn't whore a select fire AR (Yeah, consider the AN-94 and FAL added to that list) or the PDW would disagree with me.

You guys that do are insanely biased because you abuse them. Your opinion means nothing.

Although I will give some respect where it is due. You use the KSG a ton and that gun requires planning, accuracy, and a thick skin for bullcrap.

I use the m27 mostly, and i disagree with you. Just because you get worked with it doesn't make them bad players. You are bad because you can't find a way to counter it. Wahhh i can't make others use my exact play style.
---
USA>Canada (people who agree:18 people who disagree:0)
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#106WhooKilledKennyPosted 1/18/2013 11:28:25 AM
Before making ignorant outbursts why don't you back up your opinions with facts and reasons to why you think this. Instead you insult anyone who doesn't think the same way as you. And give no explanation for your opinions. You have a lot to learn about being a human. It seems like to me you often get killed by these guns or tactics. They must often piss you off. So in an attempt to lash out against the tactics that often kill you. You start posting on a message board. It's probably safe to say because you die a lot to these and never consider that you yourself were out played or the other player is better that you have to make some excuse to rationalize your deaths. Enemy A can't possibly be better than me therefore he is using some weapon or some tactic that is cheap or cheating. Just admit you get outplayed or some people are simply better.
#107fatclemenzaPosted 1/18/2013 11:29:20 AM
lmao @ people still getting mad at this topic
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#108dario1101Posted 1/18/2013 11:34:00 AM
JVel91 posted...
ITT: I got stomped so therefore they're scrubs.

This,
Come at me TC :-)

I got 2k+ Tac-45 kills, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW? :-)
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-164! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#109slaveanselmoPosted 1/18/2013 11:34:43 AM
Those SMGs and the PDW are the most common I see.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#110Juzten76Posted 1/18/2013 1:16:13 PM
You cry like my little sister.