ITT: Things scrubs use.

#111NekoEspiritoPosted 1/18/2013 12:33:44 PM
I like how trolls like this ruin three community. If they had there way, we'd all use the SWAT, Executioner, Combat Axe, Trophy System, and...

I'm not even sure about perks because you could argue they each supplant some of gameplay due to lacking in a particular area.
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
#112XxBapestar003xXPosted 1/18/2013 12:52:02 PM
SierraRei posted...
The term 'scrub' is a fighting game term that refers to players that refuse to adapt, and just write things off as 'cheap' instead.

So no, you're wrong.

---
Gt: IamtheKUMA
psn: Iamthekuma
#113HitokiriFelixPosted 1/18/2013 1:23:57 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
SierraRei posted...
The term 'scrub' is a fighting game term that refers to players that refuse to adapt, and just write things off as 'cheap' instead.

So no, you're wrong.

How about you grow a brain and stop quoting Sirlin's crap as if it's gospel?

That's a convenient excuse for taking a word with clear denotations and reducing it to a muddy insult.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#114Sith JediPosted 1/18/2013 1:35:12 PM
JVel91 posted...
ITT: I got stomped so therefore they're scrubs.

When will people learn that when they post these topics, they might as well make the topic title "I'm bad?"
#115Edavy89Posted 1/18/2013 1:47:26 PM
I disagree with you, and I use most every gun in the game. however I usually main an LMG, or M-TAR. I never use C-4 because i'm horrible at it. Ranger2410
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#116Akiba69Posted 1/18/2013 1:47:57 PM
The number one things scrubs use are excuses.
#117eddiethemcPosted 1/18/2013 1:58:55 PM
Griefing yourself by using less effective weapons or "not cheap" weapons is only advisable if you can be happy with the feeling of superiority that you get from it. If it's not enough then you have to find a game where it's fair, or where the developers make maps bigger than shoe boxes. People who complain about the SMGs, or the 870, or the Target Finder or whatever either need to get enough satisfaction that they are good enough not to use it, or they need to do something productive. If you seriously think it ruins the game then don't yell at the people, tell the developers for christ's sake.

I personally felt the exact same way all through to this game, I refused to use the M16 in CoD4, I refused to use the Famas/Scar in MW2 (stopped playing before OMA problem), and wouldn't use the Famas in Blops 1. (didn't play MW3).

But in this game, the connections are so bad that it doesn't matter what I use, either I'll do amazing with any gun or I'll struggle to break even K/D wise with the best guns. So I've thrown out the window any semblance of a fair game and merely challenge myself. If it's a good connection, I'll use the Ballista, if it's a bad connection, I'll use the Select fire FAL and still struggle because I rush. I use C-4 for those campers too, I'm not ashamed. In the end the only person you are accountable to is you.

My GT is: WayfaringWizard

in case you want to judge me.
---
Acceptance is the final stage to everything.
#118Soviet_PolandPosted 1/18/2013 7:41:29 PM
Points in Create a Class.

Seriously, you're a noob unless you run around with a knife and nothing else.
#119Sith JediPosted 1/18/2013 8:06:44 PM
Soviet_Poland posted...
Points in Create a Class.

Seriously, you're a noob unless you run around with a knife and nothing else.

Knife is a noob weapon remember?
#120skinnyclemenzaPosted 1/18/2013 8:09:37 PM
lmao @ people still getting mad at this topic

---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won