ITT: Things scrubs use.

#131CinderDragon77Posted 1/19/2013 7:06:18 AM
natedude0903 posted...
Ha! I rush.

I also have 0 classes with C4 because like I said, I only used it for diamond. You're good at this.

What was your connection again, like 10-15ping with 30down? I'm pretty sure anyone with 2 thumbs would be unstoppable with that connection. So you really have no room to talk about skill, especially if your top guns are still the SMG's
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?
#132fatclemenzaPosted 1/19/2013 8:03:51 AM
What was your connection again, like 10-15ping with 30down? I'm pretty sure anyone with 2 thumbs would be unstoppable with that connection. So you really have no room to talk about skill, especially if your top guns are still the SMG's

Individual connection doesn't mean anything in this game
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#133Dark_Link72Posted 1/19/2013 8:08:15 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Any SMG that's not the Vector or Skorpion.

Shock sticks.

C4 (as a grenade).

Ghost and Flak Jacket combo.

If you use any combination of these you're bad, you should feel bad, you ruin this game and you might as well stop playing because you clearly have no intention of using skill or having fair competition.

I love the Vector! Favorite SMG. For some reason, I find it the most reliable. Its recoil is a lot more manageable than the skeptic might think, certainly better than the Skorpion.

In terms of TTK, the Vector beats out the now "meh" MP7 and the over-used PDW. Big mags are great, but it just doesn't seem consistent for me.

I don't really understand the love for the MSMC, either, it just feels like a slightly better PDW with a smaller mag.

Anyways, I agree with you on Shock Charges. They are annoying, but easily countered. Not sure if using them inherently makes one a scrub, though...

C4 grenades are extremely easy to counter. Just run Flak Jacket, you'll eat those whole-grain explodi-muffins all day. It's a great anti-camper tool, and I'd rather get a pack of C4 to my face than run into a shock charge and then get blown up instantaneously by someone staring at the opposite doorway.

What's wrong with Ghost+Flak Jacket? Ghost promotes rushing playstyles, and Flak Jacket forces people to actually shoot their opponents? Oh the humanity!
Even if you could have Ghost, Flak Jacket, Blind Eye, Toughness, Hardwired, Cold Blooded, Engineer, and Tactical Mask ALL at the same time, they'd still be susceptible to... you know... bullets.

Ghost+Flak Jacket is fine, such users will still lose fair gunfights to better players since there's nothing giving them an unfair advantage in a gun fight. If you get flanked by a ghost user, you either weren't cautious enough or you got spawned on (which is a different issue altogether). Ghost is only effective under UAV, and only against people who pay less attention to their environment once dots start appearing on their mini-map.

Flak Jacket prevents explosives from being OP and from becoming too large of a focus in combat. The community demanded rushing playstyles be rewarded, and for gun on gun to be the focus of combat, so this is what you get. (Also, it helps you survive those C4 grenades you hate so much :D)
---
I'm loving the shenanigans.
#134RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 1/19/2013 8:08:47 AM
Their hands. Anything other than mindbullets is indication of pure scrubbage.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#135CinderDragon77Posted 1/19/2013 8:57:47 AM
fatclemenza posted...

So the people with better connections just so happen to never have any issues with shooting first with 15-20 bullets and dying first during the majority of matches, yet anyone with an average connection can't even get into a gunfight with the better-connection(not the bars) player or they die in what seems like 1 bullet? But if the bars are what's supposed to be determining the gunfight then I'd love to see you argue for the people that still get the leniency of 15-20 bullets before dying while being a 2-bar against a 4-bar. It could be the fact that the "l33t" players don't want people to know that they're not that good and it's just the connection winning for them or maybe 3arc is just terrible at programming...
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?
#136natedude0903Posted 1/20/2013 10:37:14 PM
CinderDragon77 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

So the people with better connections just so happen to never have any issues with shooting first with 15-20 bullets and dying first during the majority of matches, yet anyone with an average connection can't even get into a gunfight with the better-connection(not the bars) player or they die in what seems like 1 bullet? But if the bars are what's supposed to be determining the gunfight then I'd love to see you argue for the people that still get the leniency of 15-20 bullets before dying while being a 2-bar against a 4-bar. It could be the fact that the "l33t" players don't want people to know that they're not that good and it's just the connection winning for them or maybe 3arc is just terrible at programming...

Um, please tell me where the hell in this topic that I had no connection issues and that I was an elite player. Keep shoving words into my mouth.

The reason I made that topic before is because I have a good connection (I guess) and I run into BS all the time. My first few shots usually don't connect, even on an idle opponent.

I use SMGs because they are easier to rush with. I don't need to waste a point on stock to move effectively. Once again, check my classes. Two SMG classes, two knife classes, a shield class and I can't remember the others.

Also, I wanted diamond guns. I started with SMGs. Deal with it.
---
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#137crippler2k9Posted 1/21/2013 1:50:35 AM
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me.
---
Delicious... It tastes like the tears of children.