Anyone else would like to play the DLC but think its way too expensive?

#1y0urm0msBFPosted 1/17/2013 5:34:10 AM
I congrat you to having self-discipline , standarts, self-respect and style to not fall for the DLC scam. A price of 20 would be resonable for a season but 50 for just a few maps is just ridiculous and at some point Activision is going to charge a dollar for 100 bullets and the same people who buy DLC now will probably also fall for that -_-
---
Some rockets turn faster than others, depending upon the trajectory. In this case it is going to go almost straight up until it is out of sight.
#2VirtrudianPosted 1/17/2013 5:49:12 AM
*walks away*
---
Official Ash Ketchum of the ACIII boards.
PSN - Otherside7
#3L4ndoGr1ff1nPosted 1/17/2013 5:53:11 AM
I always find it insulting for devs to charge extra for content that should be in the game from day 1. But If gamers are gullible enough to shell out around the cost of another copy of bo2 ,well bigger fanboy, errr.. I mean fool them.
#4Gobey6Posted 1/17/2013 6:00:22 AM
Man these $15 map packs are BS.... Last COD i got any maps for was W@W... That was mostly to get zombie maps... I could barely stand to pay $10 but was willing to.... But since MW2's $15 map packs I've not bought any DLC
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#5torey_caylorPosted 1/17/2013 6:06:49 AM(edited)
TC you already bought season pass according to thread you opened earlier
#6RapaleemanPosted 1/17/2013 6:31:51 AM
To me it isn't the price. It is the fact that 1 of maps and the extra game mode are a waste for me as I hate zombies.

That means I am paying $15 for an SMG I will probably never use and 4 maps. Then of those 4 maps only one looks interesting to me (Grind).

The ROI on this DLC just isn't there for me.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#7Hardcore74LeoPosted 1/17/2013 6:47:05 AM
y0urm0msBF posted...
I congrat you to having self-discipline , standarts, self-respect and style to not fall for the DLC scam. A price of 20 would be resonable for a season but 50 for just a few maps is just ridiculous and at some point Activision is going to charge a dollar for 100 bullets and the same people who buy DLC now will probably also fall for that -_-

Lost all credibility to your post when you mentioned $1 for 100 bullets.
#8darkshadowmasterPosted 1/17/2013 6:50:04 AM
The price has nothing to do with why I'm not getting it as I would actually probably pick it up right now if they would fix the connection issue.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#9SantaClausPlaysPosted 1/17/2013 6:52:41 AM
15: New User (1)
---
Pro Tip= The cake is a lie...
#10y0urm0msBF(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 7:13:33 AM
torey_caylor posted...
TC you already bought season pass according to thread you opened earlier

no i didnt, maybe i used it as a rhetoric tool ;)

i have absolutely no motivation to buy the season pass even tho i do like the game pretty much :)

gta5 will come soon, i basically get it for free cos i didnt buy the season pass. such stuff makes me happy. i am simple minded :D

50 dont last long cos i buy always the best food and go eating out a lot, but i dont really see the value because the dlc is way overpriced for what you get.
---
Some rockets turn faster than others, depending upon the trajectory. In this case it is going to go almost straight up until it is out of sight.