Diamond weapons...

#11KerchakPosted 1/17/2013 12:03:48 PM
I did not start going for gold camos until my 2nd Prestige. I was using SMGs till then and then I started going for Diamond ARs. I finally got it going into my 7th Prestige. I got gold on the SMR which was the last one I needed right as I finished my level 55 and prestiged. So it took me that long. I'm not the greatest player so I'm sure people can do it in way less time that I did.

Currently I'm working on Diamond Pistols. I saw a guy using them and thought they looked really awesome so that's my next task.
---
NEVER argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#12Juzten76Posted 1/17/2013 12:57:38 PM
I'm not sure if I want to go for all the diamonds or not. I enjoy a few specific guns and I don't know if I want spend the time playing with guns I don't even like just to get a diamond camo. They do look really cool though. I know I'm at least going to go for diamond pistols.
#13ICantNameGudPosted 1/17/2013 1:01:30 PM
I hate the winter so I have a bunch and am at the prestige cap. I can completely understand others because **** the cold.
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#14gnosox1986Posted 1/17/2013 1:08:09 PM
Get a life...

because there are much better games than this POS. Invest time in a better game.
---
GT- DARTH GNO69
Now Playing: NHL 13, NCAA 13, FIFA 12, CoD: MW3, Madden12, Splinter Cell: Conviction
#15RuneMaster no2Posted 1/17/2013 1:10:47 PM
gnosox1986 posted...
Get a life...

because there are much better games than this POS. Invest time in a better game.

NHL 13, NCAA 13, FIFA 12, CoD: MW3, Madden12

lol
---
One decade on Gfaqs and counting.
#16trakrunr4evrPosted 1/17/2013 1:11:53 PM
I prefer the term "bedazzled"
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#17TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/17/2013 1:25:03 PM
I'm more inclined to say get a life to people who are max prestige or even close. I feel like I put a lot of hours into this game (especially double xp) and I'm only 3rd prestige.

But whatever, it's your life. If you want to spend it sitting in the house staring at a screen all day, so be it. Personally, I feel like I would look back one day and feel like I wasted my years if I did that.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#18KabtheMentatPosted 1/17/2013 1:44:16 PM
Aether_Lyric posted...
People are still throwing around "get a life" for people with diamond camos?

The game is a couple months old, they're easy to get by now

I still remember people were using "get a life" for being 10th prestige in MW3 3 months before BO2.

I wouldn't say get a life, but I would say get a better game.

Seriously, who the hell played MW3 up until September?
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#19darkshadowmasterPosted 1/17/2013 1:50:28 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
People are still throwing around "get a life" for people with diamond camos?

The game is a couple months old, they're easy to get by now

I still remember people were using "get a life" for being 10th prestige in MW3 3 months before BO2.

I wouldn't say get a life, but I would say get a better game.

Seriously, who the hell played MW3 up until September?

My friends and I loved KC. It's also not as if MW3 was the only game that was played then.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#20panda360Posted 1/17/2013 2:36:23 PM
A guy I knew would play this from the morning until the afternoon every day and I would tell him to get a life.

Not really bothered about anyone else.

Gives me a reason to use the riot shield.