C4 wouldn't bug me that much if people actually used it as a tactical mine...

#21Juzten76Posted 1/18/2013 1:39:59 PM
Majik25 posted...
C4 was never intended to be a stationary bomb. Its intended purpose has ALWAYS been as a thrown device. YOUR the one using it incorrectly by placing it as a trap.

Uhhhh. That is just not true. C4s are intended to be placed on an office chair, topped with a CRT monitor and then tossed down an elevator shaft! Geronimo mother effer!!!
#22MercyouPosted 1/18/2013 1:42:09 PM
It's fine the way it is, Semtex has a similar radius and you can throw it like John Elway
---
Alan Garner: I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheese.
#23eddiethemcPosted 1/18/2013 3:12:52 PM
I use C4 in this game, never used it for anything but as a mine in the past games, but in this game head on fights always frustrate me with the shoddy connectivity and hitboxes, so I use it to flush out campers or injure people I'm about to fight. Flak jacket stops it in it's tracks, I used the assault shield with 2 C-4 once for domination and couldn't kill a guy with two C-4s right under his belly when he tried to cap a flag I was defending.

Overall, I think there are many more issues in this game more dire than C-4. But if those were ever fixed it'd make judging fairness easier and allow people to tell when something is OP. Instead of just overused.
---
Acceptance is the final stage to everything.
#24OrlandoMagicianPosted 1/18/2013 3:45:08 PM
Leaving it as a "tactical mine" on something like an objective or high traffic room rarely works imo since said spots see regular explosions and would blow up the C4 anyway. The throwing distance isn't that bad, the first Black Ops had super tossing distances plus you got two packs of them. Black Ops 1 is where I really got into C4 and in MW3, C4 was the only worthwhile "offensive" equipment.
#25infamouzgqPosted 1/18/2013 3:47:31 PM
if you're dying from the C4 however way its used, then it's done its job.
---
Campers feed on other people's stupidity
#26slaveanselmoPosted 1/18/2013 3:48:07 PM
Then youd complain about campers..
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#27ronXwhitePosted 1/18/2013 3:48:25 PM
"C4 wouldn't bug me if it didn't kill me."

Fixed the topic title for you, TC.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen yeye
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo
#28slaveanselmoPosted 1/18/2013 3:53:23 PM
C4 generally works as a piece of tactical equipment not a weapon but in the world of COD.....

Before people post and say Im an idiot, it is mostly used for breaching and stuff or as a remote diversion. Tactics you really cant use in this game.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#29Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/18/2013 3:53:29 PM
C4 wouldn't bug me if it couldn't be thrown so far when you can detonate it relatively quickly as soon as you lob it into the room/around the corner in question you are going to storm into. Any of the other explosive grenades I could get out of the way of, while with the C4 once it pops into the room I won't have enough time to get out of there.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#30iamsuperdude29Posted 1/18/2013 4:04:39 PM
Been using C4 since mw2. Used to cackle when I would get an awesome kill with it.
---
Gamertag: FiLdo28
Twitch.tv channel: http://www.twitch.tv/fildo28