Why Target Finder LMG Dbags?

#1Bad_BricksPosted 1/18/2013 2:59:27 AM
LMG users why? Once you have map knowledge you see that it is a waste of an attachment! Let me give you a few setups to try!

MK48 (Spam sniper buster!)
Red dot (so you have peripheral vision)
FMJ (to bust the headglitchers)
Stock (so you can move and mess up their hit detection)

MK48
Red dot
Rapid Fire
Stock
(Only use if you know enemies will be in the open, because no FMJ! Still Owns big time! You would be surprised, kills like mad!)

MK48
Suppresser
FMJ
Stock
(Irons, because you will get more hate than TF!) Look low because the MK48 irons hide your lower screen. When you see someone aim and kill.

LSAT (Midrange Beast!)
Suppresser
FMJ
Stock
(Most effective Class! Trust me you will be destroying teams)

LSW (one of my favorite ghost setups!) Play it like an AR and you will win! Its range sucks… but if you use
Quick Draw Handle, plus lightweight, and FMJ!
This is the best AR in the game if played right; if you are an AR fan give it a try! … Oh and Rapidfire plus Suppresser makes it a SMG that beast on clowns!

HAMR
(Another rush LMG, if you fire it like the B23R Burst pistol up close you will dominate the other team!)
Try
Suppresser
FMJ
Stock
(Stay on the move!!!)

Thanks for reading fellow LMG users! Don’t be a ***** and use TF, it is trash and will lead to lower KDs and bad games. It F’s with your vision and will F you up! Irons are King and lead to better setups and games!

Thanks for reading, clowns can post better setups if they wish…
Respectfully,
BadBricks
LMGs 4 Life!!!
#2xHonestyxPosted 1/18/2013 3:02:53 AM
Variable Zoom has proven to be my favorite LMG w FMJ, and Silencer. TF is okay, but Variable is great for perch chopping snipers.
#3ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/18/2013 3:03:15 AM
In my eyes, the Target Finder is the noobest attachment for a gun. It just makes it easier to use any weapon with it on for the most part.

Thus, everyone will use it once they play with it long enough.

MW2 = Heartbeat Sensor was noob
MW3 = Everyone used a Portable radar. With an ACR or MP7.

The easier it is, the more people will use it, then brag about being great.
#4hyperpowderPosted 1/18/2013 3:06:17 AM
Good players don't use the TF, it's a useless attachment that scrubs need for a crutch.

So making these topics is pointless since scrubs are gonna scrub no matter what.
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#5Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 3:06:42 AM
xHonestyx posted...
Variable Zoom has proven to be my favorite LMG w FMJ, and Silencer. TF is okay, but Variable is great for perch chopping snipers.

Thanks for bringing that up, you are right! It is one of my classes, but I still find that even VZ blocks most of my vision, and red dot serves better. Mainly because of spawn flips...
#6garfeePosted 1/18/2013 3:16:03 AM
I only use TF on carrier

I just can't see people on this map - the character models just blend into the scenery

Love lmg's btw
#7Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 3:16:26 AM
hyperpowder posted...
Good players don't use the TF, it's a useless attachment that scrubs need for a crutch.

So making these topics is pointless since scrubs are gonna scrub no matter what.

Sir I hear you! TF is BS! If they use something as simple as Red Dot they would do better! … I am holding a KD of 2.67 with LMGs only using Irons and Owning! I am a supportive player, meaning I shoot down all UAVs or any Scorestreaks in the air!!! I don’t have some of the reflexes of the elites but I will stand as a wall to those that wish to flank you!
#8patgd04Posted 1/18/2013 3:21:51 AM
wahhh ?
---
stop touching that miss its not for you
GT patgd2008
#9Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 3:25:31 AM
patgd04 posted...
wahhh ?

Stop Trolling Fool! , If you don't know you are a TF *****!
#10patgd04Posted 1/18/2013 4:06:07 AM
didn't really use the TF yet =/ only got got a day and a half on this game >.>
---
stop touching that miss its not for you
GT patgd2008