Why Target Finder LMG Dbags?

#11EvilMeatBallNLPosted 1/18/2013 4:07:23 AM
I use target finder on my FALL and MK48. I really like the zoom and the hate I get is just a bonus.
---
What's it like to have a robot ass?I mean, that's the only logical reason for an EMP nade to make you so butthurt right?
#12R0YB0TPosted 1/18/2013 4:12:27 AM
Couldn't you just use Blind Eye to counter it?
#13Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 4:13:50 AM
EvilMeatBallNL posted...
I use target finder on my FALL and MK48. I really like the zoom and the hate I get is just a bonus.

Then you are a ***** Sir! ... TF will F with you Sir! Try my setup sir...
#14chessmyantidrugPosted 1/18/2013 4:17:22 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
In my eyes, the Target Finder is the noobest attachment for a gun. It just makes it easier to use any weapon with it on for the most part.

Thus, everyone will use it once they play with it long enough.

MW2 = Heartbeat Sensor was noob
MW3 = Everyone used a Portable radar. With an ACR or MP7.

The easier it is, the more people will use it, then brag about being great.

I tried the target finder once. I couldn't get any kills with it. I never used the heartbeat sensor or portable radar. I did, however, use the motion sensor in Black Ops because it was arguably the most powerful equipment. If you could scavenge C4 or Claymores, then I would have used one of them.
#15Faust_8Posted 1/18/2013 4:27:12 AM
If you really think the TF is what's killing you, you are either blind or just looking for an excuse to whine.

Or you headglitch at the back of the map in which case, yeah, the TF is the only reason we spot you.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#16duericPosted 1/18/2013 4:30:43 AM
hyperpowder posted...
Good players don't use the TF, it's a useless attachment that scrubs need for a crutch.

So making these topics is pointless since scrubs are gonna scrub no matter what.

Preach it, brother! High five.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#17BoxTheMuppetPosted 1/18/2013 4:31:04 AM
I use TF on my LSAT.
I never claimed to be good.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#18iGBxPosted 1/18/2013 4:31:26 AM
I'm an avid LMG user and 90% of the time use an Mk 48 with Target Finder & Silencer.
I have 13692 kills with this gun and the K/D for that gun is 1.58 and rising. Thanks for your tips but I'll stick to my effective set up.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/iGBxRated?feature=mhee
My Awesome YouTube Channel
#19TornadofoxPosted 1/18/2013 4:57:13 AM
Seriously, with the recoil, muzzle flash, and not so good irons, youre only limiting yourself by using a standard-zoom sight that isnt a target finder. Ill keep my diamond-covered target finder over your biased opinions. If its such a big deal I think you're the noob for not using perk greed 2.
#20chessmyantidrugPosted 1/18/2013 5:03:40 AM
Tornadofox posted...
Seriously, with the recoil, muzzle flash, and not so good irons, youre only limiting yourself by using a standard-zoom sight that isnt a target finder. Ill keep my diamond-covered target finder over your biased opinions. If its such a big deal I think you're the noob for not using perk greed 2.

I don't see what Perk 2 Greed has to do with anything. The target finder still lets you know when an enemy using Cold Blooded is in your reticle. The only difference is they aren't highlighted with a red box.