Why Target Finder LMG Dbags?

#21Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:04:39 AM
iGBx posted...
I'm an avid LMG user and 90% of the time use an Mk 48 with Target Finder & Silencer.
I have 13692 kills with this gun and the K/D for that gun is 1.58 and rising. Thanks for your tips but I'll stick to my effective set up.

Thanks for the Tips! Is that all? You are the ***** useing the TF, right? Rust in hell Sir!
#22Sega9599Posted 1/18/2013 5:04:50 AM
Tc makes me laugh.

But I think you have to use TF for one of the clanneges so I'll be using it for that. srry. personally I don't use it elsewhere.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#23Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:06:40 AM
Sega9599 posted...
Tc makes me laugh.

But I think you have to use TF for one of the clanneges so I'll be using it for that. srry. personally I don't use it elsewhere.

What?
#24TwistedCoCoPosted 1/18/2013 5:07:06 AM
Dont understand how you peeps let a target finder be a problem

Cold blooded is a brilliant perk
---
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/Blakblade/blehspleandr/pigride.gif
#25RuneMaster no2Posted 1/18/2013 5:08:11 AM
I don't like using the target finder on my MK48 because it increases the visual recoil. I use a reflex sight to clear up my view.
---
One decade on Gfaqs and counting.
#26Sega9599Posted 1/18/2013 5:11:05 AM
Bad_Bricks posted...
Sega9599 posted...
Tc makes me laugh.

What?

my rushed spelling. One of the CHALLENGES requires it I think, there's like an optics class of challenges. Maybe it falls under that.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#27DarxidePosted 1/18/2013 5:11:54 AM
Everyone has crutches they use, TF is the crutch for players who suck at acquiring a target.

Yea, it's lame, but I don't mind since most of the time, TF players are easy to kill unless they are camping and/or spot you from long range.
#28EvilMeatBallNLPosted 1/18/2013 5:14:02 AM
Bad_Bricks posted...
EvilMeatBallNL posted...
I use target finder on my FALL and MK48. I really like the zoom and the hate I get is just a bonus.

Then you are a ***** Sir! ... TF will F with you Sir! Try my setup sir...

3 attachments > lol
---
What's it like to have a robot ass?I mean, that's the only logical reason for an EMP nade to make you so butthurt right?
#29RandomTrampPosted 1/18/2013 5:21:59 AM
Good players and rushing players usually find the TF a complete irrelevance to them. It's usually average/poor snipers who whine about the attachment the most in the lobbies, in my experience.

I used the TF on the Mk48 for a few hours. It does make the game easy mode, I'll grant that, but on the plus side it also makes Carrier tolerable as you can see all the campers glitching behind the million pieces of trash on the map coloured exactly the same shade as their character model.
#30TornadofoxPosted 1/18/2013 6:20:11 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
Tornadofox posted...
Seriously, with the recoil, muzzle flash, and not so good irons, youre only limiting yourself by using a standard-zoom sight that isnt a target finder. Ill keep my diamond-covered target finder over your biased opinions. If its such a big deal I think you're the noob for not using perk greed 2.

I don't see what Perk 2 Greed has to do with anything. The target finder still lets you know when an enemy using Cold Blooded is in your reticle. The only difference is they aren't highlighted with a red box.

So if your whole team is using cold-blooded, youre still going to cry because the guy rolling you with an LMG's target finder over-poweredly turned red when he saw you set up camp behind a rock. Anyone actively checking those hot-spots would have most likely seen you with any other sight.