Why Target Finder LMG Dbags?

#31ZephyrSSXPosted 1/18/2013 5:26:53 AM
I use it to spot headglitchers which are way too ****ing common in this game. Blame Treyarch for making crap maps.
---
God damn it.
#32DarxidePosted 1/18/2013 6:02:09 AM
Tornadofox posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
Tornadofox posted...
Seriously, with the recoil, muzzle flash, and not so good irons, youre only limiting yourself by using a standard-zoom sight that isnt a target finder. Ill keep my diamond-covered target finder over your biased opinions. If its such a big deal I think you're the noob for not using perk greed 2.

I don't see what Perk 2 Greed has to do with anything. The target finder still lets you know when an enemy using Cold Blooded is in your reticle. The only difference is they aren't highlighted with a red box.

So if your whole team is using cold-blooded, youre still going to cry because the guy rolling you with an LMG's target finder over-poweredly turned red when he saw you set up camp behind a rock. Anyone actively checking those hot-spots would have most likely seen you with any other sight.

If they would have seen you with any other sight... then why use a TF?
#33EvilZ123456Posted 1/18/2013 6:05:44 AM
hyperpowder posted...
Good players don't use the TF, it's a useless attachment that scrubs need for a crutch.

So making these topics is pointless since scrubs are gonna scrub no matter what.

Preach it, brother! High five.

good players don't complain about what other players use , they beat it no matter what lol
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#34QualiTPosted 1/18/2013 6:20:54 AM
EvilZ123456 posted...
hyperpowder posted...
Good players don't use the TF, it's a useless attachment that scrubs need for a crutch.

So making these topics is pointless since scrubs are gonna scrub no matter what.

Preach it, brother! High five.

good players don't complain about what other players use , they beat it no matter what lol

oh son, my boy Evil serving up some cold hard truth on these fools.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#35outcast1398Posted 1/18/2013 6:23:32 AM
Tc how come in your first post you call it a wasted attachment and even proceed to further that argument by saying it will lower your KD... then call everyone ***** for using TF in following posts? Aren't they feeding your KD and score streaks by using them? Or is this it's an op attachment everyone is a scrub topic disguised as a "informative/helpful" topic?

I always have a cold blooded setup ready to go when there is a healthy dose of TF on the other team.
#36andrewk531Posted 1/18/2013 6:29:35 AM
so, basically, all i am getting from this topic is that lots of people complain about other people using TF. in my opinion i think that the haters get mad when they get killed by a TF userand then hey have to go on to gamefaqs and cry like little babies only to get sympathy votes. but in all actuality it just shows that you are a complainer.

KFC Game Day Bucket go BOOM!!
#37EtherstreamPosted 1/18/2013 6:55:50 AM
Ive never seen someone use TF tofind people blended in on carrier.

I only see people using it to spawn camp the side with the building.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#38ors_karPosted 1/18/2013 7:01:16 AM(edited)
When I get a flank on a TF lmg guy and it's looks like they're in tunnel vision mode, I like to stand at his side for a few moments and spin around before I kill them. Or slowly adjust my aim and shoot them in the feet. just to mess with them via killcam.

I don't see the point of TF though, unless you have a poor quality/ small TV and/or eye problems.

---
PSN: theguitarist
#39startedONatariPosted 1/18/2013 7:05:41 AM
i never use the TF, but reading all these crybaby comments, yeah i'm going to run one today. breakout the kleenex b*****s!
#40George979Posted 1/18/2013 7:07:10 AM
hyperpowder posted...
it's a useless attachment that scrubs need for a crutch.

Wow. Am I the I only one who noticed how stupid this comment is? It's "useless", but some players "need" it? I hate to break it to you, but it can't be both.

The saddest thing is the number of people who quoted this guy while not realizing this statement contradicts itself.
---
www.randi.org