Why Target Finder LMG Dbags?

#41l Dudeboy lPosted 1/18/2013 8:07:43 AM
Thanks for reading fellow LMG users! Donít be a ***** and use TF, it is trash and will lead to lower KDs and bad games.

Except, in my experience, it doesn't. TC is mad because he keeps getting killed by target finders.
---
<b>You are now breathing manually.</b>
Lets put a little lead in the air, and see what falls over.
#42cbc72Posted 1/18/2013 8:09:54 AM
hyperpowder posted...
Good players don't use the TF, it's a useless attachment that scrubs need for a crutch.

So making these topics is pointless since scrubs are gonna scrub no matter what.

95%+ of the enemy I would see anyway.

I keep it on one weapon at least to help with the people hiding in shadows.
---
Beast Mode!
http://tinyurl.com/c8noad6
#43Aadrian1234Posted 1/18/2013 8:25:40 AM(edited)
I'm running the LSAT with Foregrip, Silencer, and TF. Mainly use it in capture the flag and domination where its crucial to keep the enemy team away from your side. And the TF is the only sight I like compared to the EOTeck sight and Reflex. Once I unlock more sights I will try them out, but I can't shoot from long range with the Reflex or EOTech. The red diamond is unnecessary, but its an added bonus

Edit: Forgot to mention, ARs shouldn't be able to use the TF. I'd rather LMG's had the Millimeter scanner instead, I like it more
---
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth Message me via PSN Xbox live or i will ignore the request
3DS: 0817-4248-5560 PM me your FC if you add me
#44kaiser16Posted 1/18/2013 8:20:50 AM
TwistedCoCo posted...
Dont understand how you peeps let a target finder be a problem

Cold blooded is a brilliant perk
#45trakrunr4evrPosted 1/18/2013 8:25:35 AM
I use TF on all of my classes because I play on an 8" TV.

umad?
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#46Superman070776Posted 1/18/2013 8:26:29 AM
Bad_Bricks posted...
LMG users why? Once you have map knowledge you see that it is a waste of an attachment! Let me give you a few setups to try!

If it was a waste of an attachment, people wouldn't get so mad about it killing them. I have found that the very best way to get the best set-up is to watch GameFAQs and see what people cry about the most, and then I put all that together in one set-up and go killing. Luckily, I don't base my self-worth on what internet message boards say, and I play the game to have fun. Until they offer me $40,000 a year or more to play the game, I will not be a try-hard.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CUUCr.jpg
#47EpacalypsePosted 1/18/2013 8:27:06 AM
hyperpowder posted...
Good players don't use the TF, it's a useless attachment that scrubs need for a crutch.

So making these topics is pointless since scrubs are gonna scrub no matter what.

I've called it "Crutch Finder" for about a month now.
---
Sleeping is a waste of time.
GT: EPACALYPSE
#48Sega9599Posted 1/18/2013 8:31:54 AM
EvilZ123456 posted...
hyperpowder posted...

Preach it, brother! High five.

good players don't complain about what other players use , they beat it no matter what lol

Good players are able to beat hackers? That's some playing you must have there
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#49ShadowElite86Posted 1/18/2013 8:55:12 AM
I find the target finder unecessary for most guns, but there are a few that when used with just seem to slay. The Scar fir instance. I'm average with it without the tf, but then I whip it on and the difference is night and day....plus headshots galore.

I prefer irons or edtech for lmgs personally.
#50mcpuppet101Posted 1/18/2013 9:52:00 AM
what about the completion est that just wants the title huh? huh? and you say TF is crap but you dont mention duel band. great for MK as i can 2 shot across lvl with it even with rapidfire which only seems to help and it lights up shadow areas that ppl love to use. i personally found the LSW sucked with any real attachments and ur better off keeping it simple or building a run n gun with it. and now i just started working on the Lsat and it makes up for the MKs weakness w/o rapidfire at close range but slightly kicks a lil at long cross lvl range but it still is gonna be fun to use...maybe slap FMJ for that 2nd or 3rd shot u need after they try to duck back and recoup.