Why Target Finder LMG Dbags?

#51mcpuppet101Posted 1/18/2013 10:05:47 AM
frankly i think it depends on the weapon whether its usable or not and it also depends on the person. i never even realize someones using 1 till they kill and then i try to just take advantage of its narrow sights. i do often hear alot of mediocre know it alls complain about it as they probably think the game is only to be played 1 way...I.E. rushing SPM certain attachments etc...the real point is if its not working then you should try something else as every gun kinda has a different play style and the attachments just ad more range to the style.
#52Buried_BonesPosted 1/18/2013 10:23:48 AM
I fully disagree with your opinion. lol @ stock on LSAT. LSAT actually has range and with primary gunfighter TF is a way better option than stock. W/primary gunfighter: quickdraw, TF, and metal jacket FTW. Much better setup with that gun.
#53outcast1398Posted 1/18/2013 10:44:32 AM
George979 posted...
hyperpowder posted...
it's a useless attachment that scrubs need for a crutch.

Wow. Am I the I only one who noticed how stupid this comment is? It's "useless", but some players "need" it? I hate to break it to you, but it can't be both.

The saddest thing is the number of people who quoted this guy while not realizing this statement contradicts itself.

I did George979.. see my post above *high five*
#54DtheBruiserPosted 1/18/2013 10:51:53 AM
I use lsat with tf, grip and fmj on carrier almost every time and it improves my game on that map so much. I've tried without and that map is just such a mess but TF gives me the means to locate the enemy and get the jump on them. Matter of fact I had my best game yet the other day on carrier with this setup

I'm not a scrub at this game but i use tf strategically for this one map and I have no shame using what the game provides.
---
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow
#55RandomTrampPosted 1/18/2013 10:57:01 AM
Buried_Bones posted...
I fully disagree with your opinion. lol @ stock on LSAT. LSAT actually has range and with primary gunfighter TF is a way better option than stock. W/primary gunfighter: quickdraw, TF, and metal jacket FTW. Much better setup with that gun.

You're really laughing at the Stock? It's a massively useful attachment on all AR's and LMG's alike in this game. Why would you choose quickdraw for an LMG? It improves ADS by a small percentage, therefore making a terrible ADS time... still terrible.,
#56hail_filthPosted 1/18/2013 11:04:37 AM
I use TF on most guns to get up to 100 headshots hella fast.. Makes it take way less time to unlock the final challenges.. And I always use TF on lmg's.. Most noobs complain about it.. Oh well.. Get over it
---
We each owe a death. There are no exceptions. But oh, god. Sometimes the green mile seems so long.
GT: Nafinchin
#57themortalPosted 1/20/2013 1:52:59 PM
i love TF, you can't hide in your scrub places anymore, unless you spare some points to get cold blood :) That is my way to force you to have a less effective build, or die in the process :)

i like the QQBS
flat jacket + hardline
toughness+cold blooded
tactical mask

LMG + TF + quickdraw

i'm impervious to all explosive, lethal or stun, you cannot hide, i can scan quickly around me and quickdraw thus i wont be so easy to kill by "pros" :p

some kind of juggernaut of death lol
And i really enjoy as a noob, to teach a lesson to pros ^^
#58themortalPosted 1/20/2013 1:54:41 PM
and i can snipe hidden sniper lol.
and when my weapon is l16, i use dual band to see behind walls lol, even worse ^^