Dragonfire should be buffed

#1ArcXenosPosted 1/18/2013 3:37:34 AM
For something that is worth roughly 10 kills, it is NOTHING compared to the reaper from MW3.

IMO, they should either :

-Increase their "health" by 3 times

or

-Increase their damage by 2 times

or

-make them last infinitely

Its just that useless.

I used to run DF-AGR-Stealth Chopper, now I see the errors of my ways and run SC-LODESTAR-VTOL
---
Anything developed by Hammerpoint interactive = NEVER BUY
#2Bad_BricksPosted 1/18/2013 3:39:10 AM
Your mother should be buffed!
#3MrArmageddon8Posted 1/18/2013 3:39:44 AM
The PDW should be nerfed.

The Dragonfire is just there to troll your care package.
#4Sputnik1337Posted 1/18/2013 4:15:26 AM
the dragonfire is great if you learn to fly it right.

pro tip: dont just float above the map holding R
---
z
#5chessmyantidrugPosted 1/18/2013 4:19:45 AM
They're too easy to shoot down with bullets. I swear it only takes four or five shots to bring down. It should take considerably more.
#6Teh_5_StarzPosted 1/18/2013 4:26:28 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
They're too easy to shoot down with bullets. I swear it only takes four or five shots to bring down. It should take considerably more.

---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#7Halo_ForeverPosted 1/18/2013 4:42:17 AM

No it shouldn't. With lag comp those 4-5 bullets turn into 40-50 bullets. I've once fired an entire LMG mag into a barely moving one and that ****er certainly didn't die.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#8Sega9599Posted 1/18/2013 4:57:46 AM
You know something? Recon Drone > Dragnfire. Seriously. And Recon Drone can't even kill people. If it was in this game, man, I'd be running it on one of my classes.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#9chessmyantidrugPosted 1/18/2013 5:01:05 AM
Halo_Forever posted...

No it shouldn't. With lag comp those 4-5 bullets turn into 40-50 bullets. I've once fired an entire LMG mag into a barely moving one and that ****er certainly didn't die.

It's a little bit hard to take you seriously when you're blaming lag compensation for your inability to take out such a weak scorestreak.
#10Halo_ForeverPosted 1/18/2013 5:20:49 AM
Halo_Forever posted...

It's a little bit hard to take you seriously when you're blaming lag compensation for your inability to take out such a weak scorestreak.

Believe what you will. If you ever tried taking out a BO RC-XD with bullets you know the situation (*you shoot 45 rounds from a FAMAS* RC-XD uses Trollface *It is super-effective*).

If lag comp/communism/whatever the game uses is on your side then you can drop them in single digit bullets, if it isn't it can lead to an incredible immortal Dragonfire (I once had a team of four guys shooting into one of them, it kept one-hitting us, while the hundreds of bullets didn't do a damn thing against it, we finally had to kill it with an AA Launcher since it just would not ****ing die. Every single person in that team had decent stats in previous CoDs).
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....