Dragonfire should be buffed

#21ssupermario92Posted 1/18/2013 7:09:03 AM
if anything, they should let it mark targets for your team.

When i 1st saw it i figured it would.
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 42 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Th4tOneDud3
#22startedONatariPosted 1/18/2013 7:14:40 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
They're too easy to shoot down with bullets. I swear it only takes four or five shots to bring down. It should take considerably more.

it was harder to shoot down the recon drone in mw3.
#23Superman070776Posted 1/18/2013 7:33:20 AM
They're too easy to shoot down with bullets. I swear it only takes four or five shots to bring down. It should take considerably more.

They aren't exactly covered in armor. All you would really have to do is get one bullet to hit a propeller, and that thing is useless. If it was any harder, half of the community would be crying to have it nerfed. There will never be a day where everyone is happy, so Treyarch and IW just need to keep making the games they want to play, and if people get mad, they can stop playing....but they won't. They will continue to buy the games and play every day for hours and hours, and keep getting angry. Stop. Just stop. Play the games that are fun for you. I love COD games. I still play COD4 and mix it in with BLOPS2. I have a great time, but if I ever started to hate it, I wouldn't keep playing it and complaining. I would just find a game I liked more. Guess that is the difference between wisdom and immaturity.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CUUCr.jpg
#24Akiba69Posted 1/18/2013 8:00:17 AM
I think that they should have a tiny bit more health but also i think it would be nice if you could let the AI control it, similar to the AGR.
#25NidtendofreakPosted 1/18/2013 8:03:24 AM
Eh, sure a slight armour buff, but not much than that. Those things can wreck teams who are too stubborn/ignorant to shoot it down.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#26InsaneriderPosted 1/18/2013 8:11:00 AM
I don't know why everybody says the DF is weak, it's my favorite scorestreak. I can chase guys who think running inside will save them, it can attack at unpredictable angles, and it literally wrecks campers. Sure it's inaccurate after a short distance and easy to shoot down (I once brought one down with a pistol) but it's hell on rotors, especially if you're playing against braindead randies who don't shoot anything down, ever.
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
#27ronXwhitePosted 1/18/2013 8:14:20 AM
Halo_Forever posted...

No it shouldn't. With lag comp those 4-5 bullets turn into 40-50 bullets. I've once fired an entire LMG mag into a barely moving one and that ****er certainly didn't die.

And I'm able to put 2 well placed XPR bullets into it while I collect my free points.

You're just bad, it has nothing to do with lag compensation lmao.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen yeye
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo