Do you have to prestige your gun to get all camos?

#1MachineGunNunPosted 1/18/2013 7:18:06 AM
Topic
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#2Aether_LyricPosted 1/18/2013 7:18:57 AM
Nay
#3MachineGunNun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 7:25:31 AM
So its just for the emblems and clan tag?
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#4ICantNameGudPosted 1/18/2013 7:27:16 AM
MachineGunNun posted...

And experience
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#5slayerxelitePosted 1/18/2013 7:28:45 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
MachineGunNun posted...

And experience

Basically this. I always prestige them first chance I get anyways since by the time I get it gold, its only a few levels away from Mastery.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#6MachineGunNun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 7:34:23 AM
Yeah it seems prestiging them is the best way to go. As far as XP.

It just sucks cause when you prestige them its like you can never get to use the gun the way you want and then by the time you get it the way you want youre done on to the next. Just wanna cozy up to a gun.
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#7Aether_LyricPosted 1/18/2013 7:38:55 AM
Getting a gun to 2nd prestige max level also allows you to get multiple titles, if you're the completionist kinda guy
#8MachineGunNun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 7:42:21 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
Getting a gun to 2nd prestige max level also allows you to get multiple titles, if you're the completionist kinda guy

Strictly about completing diamond camo at this point. And then ill get mastery for the guns I actually like.
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#9ICantNameGudPosted 1/18/2013 7:54:52 AM
MachineGunNun posted...
Yeah it seems prestiging them is the best way to go. As far as XP.

It just sucks cause when you prestige them its like you can never get to use the gun the way you want and then by the time you get it the way you want youre done on to the next. Just wanna cozy up to a gun.

Just make a class for 'em yo. I use my skorpion, snipers and M27 even though they're diamond. You gotta enjoy what you've earned on occasion.
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs