Players of the Night

#11torey_caylorPosted 1/18/2013 9:32:25 AM
Overd0s posted...
I hope this is a joke

I know there are a lot of campers and head glitchers in this game already but saying there is an abundance at night is kind of ridiculous

Is this your first COD game?
#12FunKeeJPosted 1/18/2013 9:34:02 AM
whatupeveryoneh posted...
slayerxelite posted...
Night time for you is day time for someone else

Except almost everyone playing this are Americans.

This.
I play in South Korea with a friend living in China for the moment.
The playerbase in Korea (i'm skipping the north since that's just lol) and China is very small.
Asians like to play FPS on the PC and MMOs.
---
PSN: FunKeeJ
#13GreatKiraLordPosted 1/18/2013 9:34:50 AM
FunKeeJ posted...
slayerxelite posted...

This.
The playerbase in Korea (i'm skipping the north since that's just lol) and China is very small.

You live in South Korea? Me, too!
Where?
#14FunKeeJPosted 1/18/2013 9:36:15 AM
GreatKiraLord posted...
FunKeeJ posted...
slayerxelite posted...

This.

You live in South Korea? Me, too!
Where?

Busan
---
PSN: FunKeeJ
#15Overd0sPosted 1/18/2013 9:53:11 AM
slayerxelite posted...

Maybe he means it along the lines for someone who works night shift and is barely getting home or someone who sleeps during the day and is awake at night in general?

torey_caylor posted...
Overd0s posted...
I hope this is a joke

I know there are a lot of campers and head glitchers in this game already but saying there is an abundance at night is kind of ridiculous

Is this your first COD game?

lol, i will answer this seriously (b/c it can come off as an immature insult) but no, this is not my first Call of Duty; frankly, i don't normally play before three or four pm (on weekends) and on week days i don't play until i get off of work (12:30am PST)

i see a lot of terrible players, i doubt the people i play against frequently are that much better than those who play during the day
---
CURRENCY TRACKING: Info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_bill_tracking
EUR: www.eurobilltracker.com - USD: www.wheresgeorge.com - CAD: www.whereswilly.com
#16DarkCaptain3Posted 1/18/2013 11:35:20 AM
I encounter most of the better players (hate calling them Try-Hards because not all of them that are good actually are trying :/) during the day when children are in school. I though prefer the challenge myself. Campers and those who use grenade launchers and such are usually the younger kids as most older players don't tend to care at all about their K/D. Don't misunderstand me, they want to win they just aren't going to resort to such cheap tactics as that. Also most older players I find don't seem to care about whether one can quick-scope or not.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager
#17DraconilianPosted 1/18/2013 11:40:15 AM
All tryhards and cheaters and jerks and noobs
---
"The best, most perfectly tuned online game will always have one glaring flaw.
Anyone can play it." _ Dueric
#18shadowsofdawnPosted 1/18/2013 11:53:12 AM
Thats usually when I play, and yeah I guess the players are typically a little more dangerous. I played in the afternoon yesterday and the lobbies were full of small children (who all have mics of course), and who like the stand around and give me quad feeds lol
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||