Is black ops 1 always so laggy?

#1rhys855Posted 1/18/2013 9:33:10 AM
Yesterday was my first day and black ops.

And it was just a lagging mess. Everyone just lagging during gunfire and while moving period . Everyone is also camping ALOT.

Also another thing i noted are UAV"s always this common?

It's like a UAV hell on every match that i get. And if i don't have ghost equipped i get plied.

Also i'm new to black ops kill time. Do you really heal out this fast or am i just having laggy groups.

Like i was on Array and i see a player off in the dist i burst fire so my recoil won't kick in. But i missed one bullets than he healed back to full.
---
http://us6.memecdn.com/Orochimaru-Michael-Jackson_c_7692.jpg
Official Kisame of the NUNS3 Boards
#2RastaliciousPosted 1/18/2013 9:39:56 AM
This is black ops 2
---
Pass hash from left to right...
Only got five blunts left to light, I'm set tonight...
#3pdt149Posted 1/18/2013 9:40:37 AM
rhys855 posted...
Yesterday was my first day and black ops.

And it was just a lagging mess. Everyone just lagging during gunfire and while moving period . Everyone is also camping ALOT.

Also another thing i noted are UAV"s always this common?

It's like a UAV hell on every match that i get. And if i don't have ghost equipped i get plied.

Also i'm new to black ops kill time. Do you really heal out this fast or am i just having laggy groups.

Like i was on Array and i see a player off in the dist i burst fire so my recoil won't kick in. But i missed one bullets than he healed back to full.

Black Ops 1 board is that way.
---
GT: OMG MOJO
#4patgd04Posted 1/18/2013 9:51:49 AM
use the sam uva isn't more of a problem with that baby. and there are alot of ways to deal with campers in that game its all about outsmarting weapon and equipment of your pick. well if it is your first day you got a long way to go as it really is painful for newbies
---
stop touching that miss its not for you
GT patgd2008
#5AlexanaxelaPosted 1/18/2013 9:55:54 AM
of black ops, mw3, and black ops 2, black ops has been the least laggy for me. There is lag sometimes of course but it seems to be limited to certain hosts. So usually just finding a new lobby fixes the issue for me
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#6dawnsetPosted 1/18/2013 10:27:46 AM
notsureiftrolling.jpg
---
It is time to unleash the Wrightness
HG Friend code: 4211 6295 5027 Kagome. PSN: HeroFangGhetz
#7Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/18/2013 10:30:04 AM
the only thing that controls lag is your own connection and the hosts. Doesn't have anything to do with the actual game
---
The bears can smell the menstruation