What's so great about blackhat?

#21ICantNameGudPosted 1/18/2013 11:46:52 AM
slaveanselmo posted...
How are EMPs anymore useful? By your logic they need 3 points too. Unless you just throw one in every doorway you go through..

There are only like two buildings on any given map that people hang out in and EMPs have mega-range. I use Flak jacket for any random betties because grenades suck too
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#22supercoolisaacPosted 1/18/2013 11:53:10 AM(edited)
Without ghost and with engineer and with scavenger: blackhat
Every other situation: EMP nades

There. Done.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#23slaveanselmoPosted 1/18/2013 11:52:18 AM
Except Yemen.. Yemen has like 9 buildings. But I know what you mean.

I only use FJ for objective games. As long as it is only a lone betty or claymore you can get past them easily with Engineer. Unless your camper is the Worm you don't need either EMPs or BHs.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#24Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/18/2013 11:52:25 AM
lmao when there's a sentry gun, 2 shocks, 2 betties, and a claymore by an objective, have fun with your Black Hat.
#25WarchildPosted 1/18/2013 11:54:09 AM
They both have their uses. Black hats are great on FFA, because you can toss your care package out of the map, and long range grab it. They are also map specific. I like them on Hijack as you can sprint the basement and hack the equipment above you. For taking out enemy killstreaks, though, nothing beats the EMPs.

I will say I use EMPs 90% of the time.

On a side note. How exactly do you rehack a care package? I've tried numerous times, to no avail.
---
Do you believe in God?
Warning, your answer will determine how this game ends.
#26slaveanselmoPosted 1/18/2013 11:57:39 AM
I think Engineer "unhacks" but you get nothing from it. But no one gets killed thinking its still good
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#27Sliq6969Posted 1/18/2013 11:57:48 AM
You don't have to carry a launcher, freeing up a slot for the Pick 10 system.

You can throw your care package out of the map or on top of buildings so only you can get it.

EMP grenade is better, but the Black Hat is still pretty neat.
---
stop denying the fact
#28DarkCaptain3Posted 1/18/2013 12:01:21 PM
slave: in no way to I believe I am a amazing player to be honest. The lowest I get in a game of HC TDM is between 15-20. BUT I would not be able to do as well as I do if it were not for my team mates.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager
#29DarkCaptain3Posted 1/18/2013 12:10:53 PM
And to be honest you'd only run Scavenger if you want to keep getting more. Black Hats have the same amount of usages as a EMP grenade. I have been hit with a EMP before and to be honest it really doesn't throw me off at all. I don't use Red Dot Sight or any kind of attachment on the gun that could be affected by it. Yes it is bothersome with being able to identify enemies from allies but in my case where I play with the same guys and I let them know I was just EMPed they know to stay away otherwise I will shoot them. I don't take the spit-second to ask myself is that a team mate or enemy after being EMPed, if I did then I'd died.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager
#30NidtendofreakPosted 1/18/2013 12:24:13 PM
Two Black Hats = claiming that shock charge + betty combo the enemy set up, most likely getting a kill from one of their teammates.

Its more trolly and more situational. Why not carry both EMPs and Black Hats?
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.