What's so great about blackhat?

#41A MonsterPosted 1/18/2013 1:16:40 PM
Blackhats are also reliable for bringing down Warthogs where launchers would fail cuz they actually outrun the rockets.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pm1ytVdzfkI&search=baby%20got%20back%20sir%20mixalot
Warcraft Got Back
#42CallMeSeekerPosted 1/18/2013 1:17:38 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Hey c'mon man, Black Hats also alert enemies to turn around

so do EMP grenades

AND can get you killed using them as a launcher.

so do launchers
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#43fallenKlNGPosted 1/18/2013 3:16:41 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
I think Engineer "unhacks" but you get nothing from it. But no one gets killed thinking its still good

You get 50 points and the booby trapped cp goes away. That's it though.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#44puzzlefitePosted 1/18/2013 3:56:54 PM
fallenKlNG posted...
slaveanselmo posted...
I think Engineer "unhacks" but you get nothing from it. But no one gets killed thinking its still good

You get 50 points and the booby trapped cp goes away. That's it though.

Word of advice: Don't try to clear the booby trap when another teammate is next to you unless you got there first. I realized what was going on started to run away but too late.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#45chessmyantidrugPosted 1/18/2013 4:00:29 PM
You can use a Black Hat PDA to get Care Package that would normally be out of reach. They can be used to take down UAVs and C-UAVs. It takes one to destroy an AGR compared to two EMP grenades. You can potentially get kills from hacked betties and claymores.

All of that said, I prefer to run EMP grenades.