Who else is probably gonna vanish from CoD for a year once GTA5 comes out

#1forgotten0285Posted 1/18/2013 12:05:46 PM
I anticipate almost complete withdrawal from this series for as long as GTA5 multiplayer is alive, strong, fun and hacker free.

I haven't been amazed by a GTA game for a while, but if Red Dead Redemption is any indication, GTA5 might finally be the title in the series to marry lofty ambition and sound execution.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#2Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/18/2013 12:07:15 PM
Greifers be
Total
Asses
5?

No thanks, single player only for me.
#3FreshSquillaPosted 1/18/2013 12:07:48 PM
other than the trailer that came out months ago is there any actual gameplay footage out yet?
---
psn: AMERICAN_GRITS
#4WarchildPosted 1/18/2013 12:08:32 PM
I tried to get into GTA IV, but couldn't. After playing Saints Row III, I couldn't get used to the camera. It seemed very wonky. I really wanted to play it, too.

That said, it seems I always get hooked back into COD for whatever reason.
---
Do you believe in God?
Warning, your answer will determine how this game ends.
#5MoegittoPosted 1/18/2013 12:08:35 PM
What does this have to do with board your posting in? And it's clearly not a legitimate question because the two games are in different genres. Is this the new thing, every time a game comes out we ask if it's better than COD? Like Farcry 3?
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#6Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/18/2013 12:09:49 PM
Moegitto posted...
What does this have to do with board your posting in? And it's clearly not a legitimate question because the two games are in different genres. Is this the new thing, every time a game comes out we ask if it's better than COD? Like Farcry 3?

Genres don't matter when you can only have one game in your xbox at any given time. This is a legitimate topic.
#7NejiHyuga900Posted 1/18/2013 12:13:04 PM
Not me. The only GTA games I enjoyed playing were Vice City and San Andreas. Anyways, the only thing I do in GTA games are using the weapon cheat codes and going on a rampage in the city.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#8Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/18/2013 12:15:34 PM
lots of good games coming out. Bioshock infinite GTA5 Watch Dogs
*nerdgasm*
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#9slayerxelitePosted 1/18/2013 12:18:05 PM
Not me. After getting completely burnt out on the boredom of the story in GTA4, I played through TLatD with new enjoyment but by the end started hating it again. I struggled so hard to just get through TBoGT. Safe to say I have zero interest in checking out GTA5 as the formula just bores me to tears. Weird, since I do like sandbox games and Rockstar puts out good titles. Im holding out for the next RDR since that game was boss.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#10forgotten0285(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:22:15 PM
slayerxelite posted...
Not me. After getting completely burnt out on the boredom of the story in GTA4, I played through TLatD with new enjoyment but by the end started hating it again. I struggled so hard to just get through TBoGT. Safe to say I have zero interest in checking out GTA5 as the formula just bores me to tears. Weird, since I do like sandbox games and Rockstar puts out good titles. Im holding out for the next RDR since that game was boss.

not trying to sell you something you dont wanna buy, but if you liked RDR then chances are you could end up liking GTA5. If GTA5 does not borrow heavily from RDR then the devs are just plain stupid.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.