3 years ago#11
I will, but not a year. Maybe a month or two
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
3 years ago#12
forgotten0285 posted...
slayerxelite posted...
Not me. After getting completely burnt out on the boredom of the story in GTA4, I played through TLatD with new enjoyment but by the end started hating it again. I struggled so hard to just get through TBoGT. Safe to say I have zero interest in checking out GTA5 as the formula just bores me to tears. Weird, since I do like sandbox games and Rockstar puts out good titles. Im holding out for the next RDR since that game was boss.

not trying to sell you something you dont wanna buy, but if you liked RDR then chances are you could end up liking GTA5. If GTA5 does not borrow heavily from RDR then the devs are just plain stupid.

It think the setting plays a huge part in it as well. I have a hard time getting immersed in sandbox titles set largely in city settings. It seems like going from objective to objective passing the same buildings and cars over and over. GTA4 and Mafia 2 werent too bad in that aspect but driving around case to case in LA Noire was just painful. Its really hit an miss from game to game.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
3 years ago#13
If I get GTA5 (still on the fence), it's ONLY gonna be for the campaign.

I did MP on GTA4, but it was just too much trollville for my liking...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
3 years ago#14
Silver17 posted...

This. I played 2 online matches in 4 (both were races) and both times 2-3 people just tried to block the track and just shoot you, not even trying to win. I ended up winning one on a moped with a flat tire.
---
Capcom on racism:
We don't care what race our fans are, because we don't care about our fans.
3 years ago#15
Wrydrune posted...
Silver17 posted...

This. I played 2 online matches in 4 (both were races) and both times 2-3 people just tried to block the track and just shoot you, not even trying to win. I ended up winning one on a moped with a flat tire.

Oh cmon. whats the big deal with that? its a sandbox game.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
3 years ago#16
forgotten0285 posted...
Wrydrune posted...
Silver17 posted...

Oh cmon. whats the big deal with that? its a sandbox game.

I undertsand that, but there is a sandbox mode for you to do that sort of thing in. So there is no need to bring it into a mode it dosen't belong.
---
Capcom on racism:
We don't care what race our fans are, because we don't care about our fans.
3 years ago#17
I plan to disappear (GTAIV was one of the best games I have ever played in my life) but I know I won't be able to resist Black Ops II invites or those weekend Clan Operations
3 years ago#18
If it's anywhere near as good as San Andreas, then yeah, I won't be playing CoD for at least a few months. Probably won't even touch it until I at least finish the main storyline. Depending on how good the MP is, I might not touch CoD for a LONG time.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
3 years ago#19
Wrydrune posted...
Silver17 posted...

Lol that sounds awesome what are you talking about?
3 years ago#20
GTA 5 and Defiance will be amazing.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who else is probably gonna vanish from CoD for a year once GTA5 comes out

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived