Select fire is a bigger noob attachment than target finder

#41Net SharkPosted 1/18/2013 3:03:30 PM
Quote:SteadfastNoob posted...
I guess everyone forgot you have no choice but to use the FAL without select fire until you unlock it. Does this board whine about every single thing in this game?

what does that have to do with anything?

even the biggest noob ever could unlock it with their .00001 kd ratio if they played a few hrs on small maps

@yeah_u_mad
No Gamefaqs whines on every board about every game. It's getting crazy.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#42ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/18/2013 3:06:56 PM
For whoever said SMGs take no skill or whatever.

Ok, when I'm capturing a HQ indoors, where I know I'm gonna have to fend off 5+ people,, what should I use? Why not use the weapon to its strengths? I wouldn't expect someone to try to capture a HQ in a small space with an AR... Or even a shotgun since they're inconsistent and sometimes out of range.
#43KeldonisPosted 1/18/2013 3:23:07 PM(edited)
ihaveyahoorares posted...
For whoever said SMGs take no skill or whatever.

Ok, when I'm capturing a HQ indoors, where I know I'm gonna have to fend off 5+ people,, what should I use? Why not use the weapon to its strengths? I wouldn't expect someone to try to capture a HQ in a small space with an AR... Or even a shotgun since they're inconsistent and sometimes out of range.

I don't think anyone's saying SMG's take no skill. The point being made is the hypocrisy and constant complaining that is occurring. For instance, SF on the FAL. People want to say it takes no skill, is a noob's weapon, etc....while they themselves are using target finders, and 50+ ammo clip SMG's. It's called the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm not saying that there aren't over-powered combinations/guns out there, but it's quite hypocritical to complain about being killed by someone using an OP gun combination, when they themselves are essentially doing exactly the same.

Then there's the misconception with shotguns and saying they are all a bunch of skill-less scrubs.

The KSG says hi. It takes more "skill" to use effectively than the entire SMG line.

Bottom line: People rage about whatever kills them. Skill is irrelevant.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#44lolcharizardPosted 1/18/2013 3:25:13 PM(edited)
Semi-auto FAL vs. full auto FAL is like the 870 vs. KSG. 870 and full auto FAL are much easier to use, but the KSG and semi-auto FAL are overall better guns in the right hands despite suffering from connection issues. TC needs a slap in the face for that comment about the stock though.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#45eddiethemcPosted 1/18/2013 3:26:45 PM
Either be placated by the knowledge that you don't have to use something to do well or go complain to the developers that their game is unfair.
---
Acceptance is the final stage to everything.
#46duericPosted 1/18/2013 3:55:05 PM
Just wanted to pop in and say, hilarious topic.

Well done, TC.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#47donsparksPosted 1/18/2013 4:18:11 PM
TC
You are 100% correct. I have over 3000 kills with the Fal. My next weapon has like 450 kills if that. I absolutely hate ppl using SF because in any other CoD, semi auto ARs were rare. Now any ass can use it and do well. I wish it wasn't an attachment at all.Now noobs are sayin, I use SF so it doesn't bother my aim. Please, if you used it in MW2, BO1 and the MK14 in MW3, then you should be use to it by now.

Don't be mad because real semi auto users don't RESPECT you. These are the same guys who don't use pistols, because they suck.If SF wasn't an option, you would see this gun far less.I kill ppl cqc and long range just fine without training wheels.